4 posts | Original | Recent
16 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 5:13am
via Android

Heyyy I just wanted to let anybody know if they have any health/fitness questions or just want to talk that I'm a "CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER" and I'm going back to college to be a therapist to help and give back to the kids, community and the world! Don't hesitate to send me a message if you have any questions or just want to talk/speak! What's this world coming to if we can't even talk to each other and help each other out! You may not know me personally but that doesn't mean you can't speak, we all start out as strangers. : ) #AMEN!

12 Jun
Good luck in collage :-)
12 Jun
Thanks, I truly appreciate it! : ))
13 Jun
All the best with college! I think it's great you choose to be a therapist. This world needs more people who care to work with troubled kids. It isn't a easy thing to do but it's worth to know you've made an impression on someone.
73 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 10:25pm
Hi I had a baby via c section. Is there any way to get rid of the pooch it leaves behind?
12 Jun
Heyy and yes there are plenty of ways but I find that "Cardio" based works out do the best for the pooch/troubled midsection . Such activity's as walking, speeds walking and interval training really help and do the entire body and midsection well! : )
14 Jul
What up man I am interested on becoming a cert. Fitness instructor any advice.... Also what's a realistic amount of income am I looking at...thanks in advance.
73 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 10:32pm
Thanks for the info. I'm also trying to figure out how to maintain my body weight while continuing to be active. I have a problem with balancing that. I weigh 145 and I'm 5'4 if that helps.
1 Post
Jun 12, 2013 10:34pm
via Android

Hey i was 17 and altough i am fit endurance wise due to football and i am muscular such as my arms and core i still have man boobs slighty so i was wondering if you could help me

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51