Body fat percentage?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
106 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 4:33pm
via iOS
I did the measurements and calculated it and it says I am at 19.4% BF is that good? When should I expect to see abs if I am exercising about an hour and a half a day.
13 Jun
Hailey is that your bmi or bfp? Because weirdly my bmi is 19.4 my bfp is 6.62%
13 Jun
I used one of those calculators and it says that what I am but ill admit idk what I'm doing lol
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 4:47pm
via Android

Hi Hailey! 19.4% is a good amount of bf but you will need to reduce it a bit to see your six pack. Generally for women the bf percentage that enables your six pack to show is 11-12 % and for men is 6-7 %. It depends on how your diet and calorie burn during working outs are. Generally it'll take several months plus hard work and good diet for someone to obtain six pack. So all the best and keep the hard work up. You'll get what you want :)
I hope I could help :)

12 Jun
I was reading and it says that if women get under 15% that it can mess with the hormones and it will cause women to have abnormal periods and can cause miscarriages have you heard anything about this? Because I won't lower it to that if there are risk. Cause I'm not fat anyways I just wanna have definition in my abs.
12 Jun
10%or lower is when a 6 pack on men begins to show. The road to this % will NOT be easy but if your committed you'll see it through. All about dieting and cardiovascular exercise. Good luck
13 Jun
Sorry moein but you are not correct. Woman abbs will show at arround 16
13 Jun
Thanks for the coreections Rappa & Grant. Hailey, I have not heard of these effects. It is best you consult with your physician.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 13, 2013 7:10am
via Android

How can I calculate mine?

Image_thumb
24 Posts
Jun 13, 2013 7:45am
via Android

Thats a good number cuz mines is 31.6%   yours is healthy, mine is considered pre obese.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51