Please!!! Help me out. This could change my life. No scam, no nothing! Just please read!!!

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 8:25pm
via Android

https://procontract.samsungfootball.com/leaderboard/?search=jack+burrows this link could change my life, with a click a button YOU could change my life. It is free to vote, which if you end up in the top 10 you get a trial for a professional contract. To achieve a trial for a professional contract would be unbelievable as i am only 17 and been playing football since i was just 5 years old. This is my dream, please help me to succeed in my dream. It takes 2 seconds, and FREE!!!! PLEASE!!!!

Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 9:44pm
via Android

Dont wanna bum you out. But most abit decent talent alrdy got pro youth contract at 16. But gl with the contest

12 Jun
You voted?
Image_thumb
47 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 11:44pm
via Android

I tried kid. I even had my fiance go in and try. To prove it, so far you are in 7th place w/ 157 votes. I love to support anyone who is really trying to achieve their goals, and I strongly believe what you put out into the universe you get back. If you could find out why its giving an error message we will both go vote for you. Stay determined, stay positive, and good luck:)

Image_thumb
123 Posts
Jun 13, 2013 12:35am
via Android

Tried too. Gave me an error message

Image_thumb
41 Posts
Jun 13, 2013 3:56am
via iOS
Even if you won you are too young to play professional football, you have to be out of high school for three years.
13 Jun
Not in the rest of the world. Plenty talents here in holland who debuted at 16 or 17
13 Jun
Thankyou!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51