Help? :(

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Sep 13, 2014 7:10am
via Android

Heyy, quick question. Is it alright to do a workout program, for instance, the slim and trim boot camp. But I'm afraid I'll lose muscle mass as well, so I'll throw in isolated exercises in between days to work my muscles. But of course leave Saturdays and Sunday out to let my muscles recover. Will I reduce my body fat percentage, as well as build up muscles this way?

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Sep 13, 2014 7:25am
via Android

Hey,
So you want to slim down without losing muscle mass?
Try strength training, this could very well help your muscles to grow and also helps with losing body fat, just stick to maximum of 2 "junkdays" concerning food. I would suggest to do bootcamps with strength and endurance.
Hope this helps, good luck!

Robby Guso

13 Sep
Thanks man:) but my fat percentage is around 14-16 percent. If I do strength training to build muscle, it wouldnt be visible, would it..? I heard I need to reduce my fat percentage to a single digit at least for results to show..
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Sep 13, 2014 8:07am
via Android

Hey,

What I did was drink lots of water. Where I live the tapwater is drinkable and I drink a glass before and after every meal, when I get up in the morning and before I go to sleep at night. This helps your body to keep on working so slowly but certain it will use the energy in your fat reserves to process the water. Eventually your bodyfat percentage will be balanced if you use your body the right way.
Combine this everyday drill with training the largest muscle groups that need the most energy to recover(quads, back, chest), which they will take out of your bodyfat and you have a very good chance to see your abbs. You can do abb training if you want to get the definition to pop out, just remember to also keep the balance by training your lower back. I don't do very much abb training myself, I just try to be aware of what I eat:-).
I wouldn't know what my fat percentage is...

13 Sep
Thank you! :) much appreciated!
Image_thumb
33 Posts
Sep 13, 2014 9:52am
via Android

if you lose weight (cut) you will lose some muscle mass and if you but muscle mass on (bulk) you will gain fat, there is no changing it.
it is all about finding mediums like taking enough protein and building/maintaining muscle while you are on your cutting cycle also when starting a bulking cycle making sure you are at or below 10% body fat and bulking on a diet with little to no fats so when you reach your disired muscle mass (keep in mind the muscle loss during your last cutting cycle)

so as i see it atm you are wanting to do a cutting cycle before a bulk and want to do intence cardio without loseing muscle mass, sorry but it will not work but you will be able to not lose much if you continue to lift and take diet serious

remember count cals, drink the right water and have the right daily protein.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51