Image_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 10, 2014 3:53am
via Android

Image_thumb
46 Posts
Nov 10, 2014 3:05pm
via Android

Smoke in your lungs definitely will not help build endurance or speed.

Image_thumb
55 Posts
Nov 10, 2014 3:26pm
via Android

I see nothing wrong with both. Being high helps me through cardio because I forget how bored I am.

11 Nov
I lol'd
Image_thumb
274 Posts
Nov 10, 2014 11:47pm
via Android

You'd be better off without it

Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 10, 2014 11:49pm
via Android

Thats really sad,u take drugs to get through the gym??messed up

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Nov 11, 2014 1:04am
via Android

Can I just state marijuana is not a drug if it was it wouldnt be legal in some states and helping to cure people of their mental issues or cope with cancer. Its a natural plant that grows on earth. I bet most of you either drink or take Advil or birth control or some man made drugs that the pharmacy has handed you! If that was safe you wouldnt hear "may cause sudden death, prolonged bleeding, blah blah blah. I smoke a little to help with my anxiety and bi polar. I eat extremely healthy, I work out everyday, maintain a very well paying job, raise my son and have enough energy to do everything else. :)

Image_thumb
274 Posts
Nov 11, 2014 1:33am
via Android

That's right that's right! Just like alcohol and tobacco isn't a drug because it's legal in.... oh wait...

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Nov 11, 2014 1:42am
via Android

My debate wasn't to say that marijuana is not considered a drug because its legal in some states. I am well aware that alcohol and cigarettes are legal as well but most people love to criticize marijuana when they simply pull a death stick out of its box every hour. When you find research that states so meone has died or gotten deathly sick from marijuana you let me know....go ahead im waiting!

Image_thumb
274 Posts
Nov 11, 2014 1:52am
via Android

Lol how original. If you smoke anything, it can't be good for your lungs. And long term use of Marijuana pretty much slows, if not halts your bodies production of dopamine. Recreational use is cool in small doses, and medicinal use has its purposes, but it's the people that live by it that make me laugh. It's like being proud to be an alcoholic

11 Nov
Good luck being dependent on a drug to feel pleasure
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Nov 11, 2014 1:59am
via Android

People do live by it, so what your going to judge them?. Rastafarians have been smoking marijuana since before you were born, its part of their everyday life and religion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but dont be so closed minded about it. Im sure your also in line to tell a mother its disgusting to breast feed her child in public with the rest of them. I have smoked weed as long as I can remember and guess what doc said my lungs are in perfect condition :) like I said if you can find real info that states someone has gotten lung cancer from marijuana or it has affected their lungs negatively let me know!

Image_thumb
274 Posts
Nov 11, 2014 2:08am
via Android

I probably do sound one sided, I didn't mean to. Let's just say I like Colorado for more than the snowboarding. However, this kid looks no older than 12, probably saw snoop dog do it after sneaking into one of his films, now claims that he loves it. Kids shouldn't be smoking anyways

Icon_missing_thumb
13 Posts
Nov 11, 2014 2:27am
via Android

Common sense isn't so common.

11 Nov
I'm just not sure what this guy is getting at. The topic is that he loves weed, but he also likes to smoke. Like they are complete opposites of each other.
11 Nov
Hey, I love green balloons, but I love to workout also
11 Nov
Green balloons? And, alright.
Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 11, 2014 12:58pm
via Android

Lets make it clear,weed is a drug however you want to dress it up,yes it helps people with problems in some cases but still a drug which changes the mind,and depending on your state of mind can make you paranoid,crazy,or may do nothing at all,but the people i know who take it are not the full quid.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51