Does this realy work

7 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 29, 2013 10:04pm
via Android

I want to know if this exercising program really works. I am starting a free trial but before i buy it, i want to know if it is worth it. Any input?

29 Mar
Image_thumb
75 Posts
Mar 29, 2013 10:09pm
via Android

Ive been using this religiously since January and lost 8lbs. This app changed my life

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Mar 29, 2013 10:12pm
via Android

I LOVE this app. Its awesome! It will definitely help you get where you want to be. Good luck!

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 29, 2013 10:14pm
via Android

Thanks so much im young i mean really young and i need to loose weight.!!!

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 29, 2013 10:16pm
via Android

Oh and please write back toddles

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 29, 2013 10:18pm
via Android

ANY exercise program CAN work. The common denominator in ALL of them is YOU. YOU determine the success or failure rate of a program. Afterall, buying a program or hiring a personal trainer won't MAKE you exercise. You gotta WANT to follow thru and STICK WITH IT. If you want lasting results you MUST be consistent and you MUST begin to change those habits that get in the way of you getting fit and healthy. Exercise shouldn't be thought of as a temporary activity but as something you incorporate into your daily life for maximum benefit. Good luck and whatever program you go with, consistency is the key.

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 29, 2013 10:19pm
via Android

Thanks u are really a good socializer and how old are you im 12 but dont tell anybody please please please?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51