Happy birthday to me not so much

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Jun 18, 2013 9:50pm
via Android

A rubbish day by all accounts rubbish day at work, people with horrible attitudes that feel the need to bring you down to make themselves feel better. All day I've just wanted to see my son, and go to collect him from my mums and he is fast asleep. Gutted. Seen as I have a early rise in the morning thought rather than disturb his sleep was maybe best to leave him. Phone to check all was okay only to find he has been awake for the past 2 hours. Am I in the wrong here but single parent so home alone not my idea of a good night, would have expected a phone call to say that he was awake? Any comments are welcomed. Had better birthday's

19 Jun
U will have better ones again. Happy birthday. Be strong
19 Jun
:( hope you have a better one next year. Respect to you, it's not easy being a single mum. Mine is a single mum aswell. She's the best :)
274720_100000974852695_1852748327_n_thumb
101 Posts
Jun 18, 2013 9:59pm
via Android

First happy new year!
People who get you down be not perfect but because you're better than them so would they let you think they're better.
But your the best of them all!
Sorry for the bad spelling. I hope that you know what i mean.

Image_thumb
65 Posts
Jun 18, 2013 10:04pm
via iOS
Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!! Another day alive look at the positives and reflect on the year you had and now you ain't gotta share cake (:
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Jun 19, 2013 4:49am
via Android

Thank you everyone for your comments

Image_thumb
202 Posts
Jun 19, 2013 7:38am
via Android

Hi Kara, I hope your day ended up not being so bad after all. At least you had a day eh?. You are still breathing, your son is being looked after, you have a job, a place to stay with a roof. You are really blessed. You are on the right track with being on this app, taking charge of your destiny by trying to get fitter. Know that you are blessed, know that you are loved and don't take any notice of neigh-sayers. God bless you and your future.

Image_thumb
44 Posts
Jun 19, 2013 11:16am
via Android

Happy Birthday, may you have a Beautiful day.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51