To have a healthy mind

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
392 Posts
Sep 11, 2013 11:45am
via Android

What are things that we could do to have a healthy mind?

10 Dec
Be positive even if the shit around you is negative. Wake up every morning with the thought that something wonderful is going to happen. Sometimes its hard to stay positive but you should simply try. Do physical activities every day, this help me a lot.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Sep 11, 2013 11:00pm
via iOS
Avoid negative thoughts!! It is extra hard, but it pays off.
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 2:06am
via iOS
Devote 15 mins to quiet time and meditate. It may not be easy letting go of all thoughts but I've learned that going beyond your ego...just focusing on breathing thinking about positive statement like I am lovable. It really helps.
Image_thumb
160 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 2:36am
via iOS
Focusing and applying yourself to some activity that belongs personally to you. To a lot of people, it is some kind of sport.

Steer clear of people who have a bad effect on you.

Sleeeeeeeeep!
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 5:05am
via iOS
Meditate. Morning stretches. Smile often. Stress less
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 10, 2013 11:07am
via Android

"Free your mind"~Gichin Funakoshi

Image_thumb
481 Posts
Dec 10, 2013 1:38pm
via Android

I hav a question...ive always wondered ths y is it tht people who follow th philosophy of th new thought movement i.e positive thinking r th very ones tht notice every so called negative thing??? I dnt c anyone as negative so ths is an alian concept to me no matter how many times i hear it...i personally like th rain it makes things grow and i can't understand y if I'm sad people say i should smile tht seems to me like lying...how come everything is suppose to be happy all th time?? How is tht healthy? Isn't listening to one anther being a shoulder for someone to cry on and being honest bout wat ur facing more healthy? I like negative jus as much as positive its realistic its honest and its natural take ur car battery and unhook tht negative charge and see how far u get ths morning...did u knw an atom keeps th same number of electrons (negative charge) and protons (positive charge) and if ths is not even and balanced thn th atom becomes unstable?? I dnt knw maybe im missing th whole b positive thing concept

20 Nov
That's a really great question, Hannah. You have a good point that it is not healthy to suppress negative emotions. Let them pass as you stay relaxed. They are like clouds that once they pass, reveal the blue vast sky. In the meantime, choose gratitude and zoom in on the positive in life and others.
Silviehibdon
45 Posts
Nov 20, 2016 1:58am

Mind is a tool of the heart. Focus on healthy heart and use the capbabliites of the mind to keep your heart healhty and vibrant. How do you do it? Listening to your feelings, speaking out, drawing boudaries, loving yourself and being compassionate toward yourself..and lastly trusting yourself. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51