What relieves stress?

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Sep 20, 2013 6:17am
via Android

I've been going through a lot of heavy stress in the last 3 months. Which types of exercises or any kind of technique will help relieve stress? Or at least clear your mind for a moment?

20 Sep
Walkn or running!
25 Nov
yes thats good idea Trinia
Image_thumb
94 Posts
Sep 20, 2013 8:18am
via Android

Yoga is best for you

Image_thumb
30 Posts
Sep 20, 2013 9:59am
via Android

Deep meditation and a good massage will work wonders :) Hope these will help.

Image_thumb
132 Posts
Sep 20, 2013 10:55am
via Android

One thing that works is your favorite hobby. When I am stressed, I either go out and dance. Or lock my door, play music and draw. I always feel great when I finish either.

20 Sep
Sounds good (:
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Sep 20, 2013 4:15pm
via Android

A good way to go about it it is set aside time to not think about stuff. Ten minutes. Get a timer. You have ALL DAY to think about and try and solve all your life problems but if u believe that those ten minutes of NOT THINKING ABOUT IT are crucial to you doing a good job in your life you can do it.

Read, listen to music, dance around, jump on a trampoline, deep breathing, yoga, find some low/moderate intensity short workouts in this app to focus on. Walking does wonders for stress it really does.

Breathing, yoga, and sitting meditation are great but can be tough without proper guidance. you may get too frustrated cuz your mind tends to come back to stress thoughts. Don't worry about it you can change anything up and do something else.

Just make a little time that's the trick. Schedule it. It's an obligation to your well-being and productivity. Good luck.

20 Sep
Thank you I will try that (: I listen to a lot of music every day.. it doesn't help much.
Img_00000010_thumb
1 Post
Sep 21, 2013 1:21am
via Android

Try a massage. :)

Image_thumb
104 Posts
Sep 21, 2013 2:07am
via Android

Play music and write. Yoga is good. Also helps to get in a room alone, and let it all out scream punch something whatever.

1115870_1099882103_626423093_n_thumb
67 Posts
Sep 21, 2013 2:16am
via Android

Jasmine... I take baths while listening to music... dim lights. Walking as others have said helps. Reading... A hobby you enjoy with others to take your mind off things. Do some wall sits... you won't think of ANYTHING else besides the BURN in your legs!! Lol
Hope your stress eases  up soon!! :-)

Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Sep 21, 2013 3:06am
via Android

The gym is always a matter to get away from it all. At those times its just me and whatever i need to do, as good as i can. When stress hits the body, i get that sometimes. Stretching and (foam) rolling really gets me to concentrate on my body and release most of the build up tension

Silviehibdon
45 Posts
Nov 20, 2016 2:02am

I have a lot of exercises that help with stress here on the platform. Try to also look through my collections. i think you may enjoy "Deep Relaxing Stretches" and "Yoga for Relaxation." 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51