How to clear your mind and relax?

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jan 15, 2014 5:11pm
via Android

I use to be good at this to the point I could slow down my heart rate and be completely relax. Unfortunately my lifestyle isn't like it use to be and stress seems to hit very often. Does any one know or have advice on how to relax and be calm?? I'd really appreciate it.

15 Jan
Yoga! Meditation or marijuana.
15 Jan
Sit in a quiet spot in a yoga pose and listen to your breathing justvrry to slow each breath down in through the nose out through the mouth breath in cool blue air breath out warm red air.:-) try it works for me.
15 Jan
Thanks @sean
17 Jan
Just take some time for self, listen to meditation music and close your eyes and concentrate on deep breathing
Image_thumb
86 Posts
Jan 15, 2014 6:10pm
via Android

I will be honest even if its against any diet... one beer after you're done... also I just like to sit in the dark an in silence for a few minutes... I know is hard to say don't think about stressful stuff but is the only way my personal experience as a chef of a nyc restaurant is hard to relax.

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jan 15, 2014 6:31pm
via Android

Thanks!

Image_thumb
203 Posts
Jan 15, 2014 6:40pm
via Android

For me I stay put for some minutes. I close my eyes, I take some big respiration and I llisten to some slow paced music. It always help me when i feel stress or if I just want to relax.I hope it helps you

16 Jan
Definitely works, music can be very therapeutic while deep respiration helps to supply oxygen to the brain. The great bob Marley said "one good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain"
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jan 15, 2014 6:42pm
via Android

Lmao!!

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jan 15, 2014 6:43pm
via Android

@paul i will try that tonight!! Never tried the slow music.

17 Jan
so did you try my method. Where you able to relax.
17 Jan
I did with tge music, and it did help tons!
17 Jan
Nice im glad that i was able to help you out
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Jan 15, 2014 6:43pm
via iOS
Meditate, it's amazing!!!
15 Jan
Do you need music to meditate?
15 Jan
No you don't. You need to sit in silence. So no musik :)
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 15, 2014 9:59pm
via Android

LolThese post r hilarious....

Jan 15, 2014 11:33pm
via Android

I just sit and close my eyes. Then feel the rhythm of my heart beat. It'll be more relaxing if you sip a cup of tea

Image_thumb
78 Posts
Jan 15, 2014 11:49pm
via Android

Do a workout. I go most lunchtimes. It breaks up your work routine. The release of endorphins gives your instant stress relief. Gets you through the rest of the day with minimal stress.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51