Life

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
482 Posts
Jan 26, 2014 3:49am
via Android

Why is it that people are forced to pretend everything is ok when it is not? Why is it socially unacceptable to be honest about how you feel? Does anyone remember eeyore of winnie the pooh the cartoon? I remember one paticular episode...everyone was trying to cheer eeyore up because he was down...yet eeyore wasn't feeling down he appeared to be feeling down his outward appearance wasn't a representation of joy or happiness as is the usual with eeyore...yet eeyores words are never heard "it could of been worse " this is a "positive " outlook yet its unnoticed because of the sound of his voice or the fact that he doesn't smile...their perception of eeyore was wrong because they judged his appearance...its not always as it seems!!! The only one who truly was looking at the bright side was eeyore as the episode ends with eeyore whatching the sun set...as someone with autism I face ths all the time...my outside rarely reflects what I'm feeling...many times people have come up to me and said " y dnt you smile for a change " or " you knw it takes more muscles to frown then it does to smile " the truth was I was in my head I was just day dreaming I wasn't smiling or frowning and wasn't sad upset or mad...these so called positive seekers have made my life a living nightmare by their flawed philosophy...and have hurt me...and if I were to believe in some man's ideas of how I should think it wouldn't be this philosophy because the most negative hateful judgmental people I have ever met have always been the positive seekers.... I prefer the mindset of little children whose compassion is sweeter thn honey...one moment they may get upset with one anther the next its totally forgotten they dnt hold grudges...being positive or negative isn't somthing they ever look for nor consider they see the world with awe and wonder and they see things in commical and unusual ways they are exicted when they learn somthing new and arnt afraid to express their feelings... and in many ways I'm still a child and when I see the hateful way adults are how they follow their ruts and never take things the way they are how learning somthing new becomes a rarity because they already knw everything nothing is tht exiting anymore they turn their back on you soon as you mess up or make a mistake and the whole while tell you to be positive they are highly emotional fly off the handle over every little thing and hold grudges sometimes for years...every time you turn around they are talking bad bout somebody...little children dnt do tht.. thank God I'm autistic because " positive" adult role models ain't nothing to look up to.. till you look at them in love then all their flaws shine bright not because they are" positive " but because you love them and because you love them that makes them heros and it doesn't matter the things they say or do you love them just the way they are and they truly can do no wrong

Image_thumb
482 Posts
Jan 26, 2014 4:56am
via Android

Note : when I use the words they or adults..its in no way a reflection on any specific individual but as generalized...or in general

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51