Fellow workout mamas!

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 1, 2014 7:38pm
via Android

Are there any other moms trying to get fit? Be it for losing weight, toning or as a healthier lifestyle

09 Feb
That is so me!
25 May
Absolutely!
Image_thumb
91 Posts
Feb 1, 2014 9:08pm
via Android

Definitely. I'm almost back down to pretty baby weight after having twins. Good luck to you!

01 Feb
How did you lose the lower belly pooch/skin? That is basically my problem area!
Image_thumb
91 Posts
Feb 1, 2014 9:52pm
Well, my issue was more so of an eating thing (I loooove food, ALL of it.) So I had practice some serious food portion control. I also did a lot of workouts that worked out the lower abs on this app. I'm not gonna lie, it took a little while but I just kept at it. I know when I'm eating too much because my belly pooch will make a special appearance lol
02 Feb
I love food to but I have to lay it of rrrr
05 Feb
My belly pooch shows more when I eat too much too! I'll just have to stay consistent with the workouts and portion sized eating. Thank you!!
Image_thumb
61 Posts
Feb 5, 2014 10:25pm
via Android

I'm a first time mama. Got pregnant after 2 month of marriage.  Had to take medications at the 1st trimester due some problems in my pregnancy.  Delivered via c section. Now i have Judy & she is super energetic 20 months toddler that gives me  no time to breathe.  All in all it was /is stress that drags me down to binge eating. Add weak lower abdominal muscles due to c section & here it is; a sagging belly!!!

05 Feb
When you feel the urge to binge eat go for some water instead. Drink enough to make you fill full.
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Feb 5, 2014 11:40pm
via Android

Yes ma'am! I'm a mom of two (5 and 8 years old) who had a very hard 2013: I was diagnosed with cancer in January (all clear now) hospitalized for a week pneumonia and bird flu in April (so so sick) and then compressed a disc in November (had to do four weeks p.t. !) I decided this was my year of health. I can see my children watching me stay positive and motivated, and getting strong again, and it's the greatest feeling knowing I am representing that for them. We mothers can overcome anything for our babies. Stay strong and achieve your goals, sister!

06 Feb
You are one strong mama! Amazing! I don't see this as just a physical change more of a lifestyle mainly because I want my kids to grow up active & healthy. I want to always have the energy & strength to get up ams wear them out! I have a 3 year (in 13 days!!) and a 10 month old :)
06 Feb
Yes! You've just had your second and you're staying strong to your health and body! What an inspiration, I know you're already pressed for time and energy. Good for you!
Image_thumb
91 Posts
Feb 6, 2014 1:09am
via Android

No problem. The key is to not give up :-)

09 Feb
Im a mom of 2. Trying to juggle a full time job working about 10hrs a day and kids. Its hard to find time to workout.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51