Stress

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
26 Posts
Feb 2, 2014 12:14am
via Android

I know this is kinda lame, but I get really stressed out between my school studies, karate classes, and taking care of my siblings.

Any suggestions to get rid of stress or not be as stressed?

02 Feb
Hey it's not lame to feel overwhelmed, it happens to everyone :) sounds like you got a full plate so, not unsual:) the best advice i can give is take it a day at time. Do what you can or what takes priority first :) making time for working out always makes me feel less stressed its my me time. I hope this helps best of luck to you.
02 Feb
Thanks that helps:)
02 Feb
Yoga helps for me. So does talking it out
Image_thumb
481 Posts
Feb 2, 2014 1:51am
via Android

How do you eat an elephant?

02 Feb
I dont know how?
02 Feb
Lol what
02 Feb
One bite at a time :-) stress is a normal part of life... life can sometimes feel like eating a big elephant to much to handle...overwhelming...we can't eliminate life but we can take it one step at a time or one bite at a time...like the other lady pretty much said... finding some "me time " is a great idea... sometimes its good to take some time frm everything even if its 10 or 15 minutes...the elephant will b their whn u return to it.. find you some " me time " an outlet so to speak tht you can...
02 Feb
I like that.. That was very clever and some great advice
02 Feb
Thanks haha that's really good advice. It helps a lot:)
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Feb 2, 2014 1:56am
via Android

Try to take a day to yourself. Do something that relax you. It could be writing, reading, swimming, whatever. Something that take your mind off everything. Itll help a lot.

Image_thumb
26 Posts
Feb 2, 2014 1:57am
via Android

Thanks guys. That helps a lot

Image_thumb
26 Posts
Feb 2, 2014 3:35am
via Android

Thanks. I'll definitely try it!:)

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Feb 2, 2014 9:08pm
via iOS
Sort out an hour to workout  before everyone wakes up. That helped me when family came to visit for Xmas.
Image_thumb
19 Posts
May 25, 2014 6:41pm
via Android

The mind is your battleground.  It’s the place where the greatest conflict resides.  It’s where half of the things you thought were going to happen, never did happen.  But if you allow those thoughts to dwell in your mind, they will succeed in robbing you of peace, joy, and ultimately your life.  You will think yourself into a nervous breakdown, into depression, and into defeat.  I know because I’ve been there.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51