Too sensitive? Too stressed!

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Feb 11, 2014 9:45am
via iOS
De-clutter your mind from past problems. Face what you have today, one problem at a time. Sometimes it's good to keep your emotions on the side and think with only your brain. Be organized! Throw away anything unnecessary in your home. UNIVERSAL LAW: LESS IS MORE!

Drink plenty of water.
When you are feeling stressed, take 2 min to breathe slowly and deep. Let the air flow through your whole body and not just your chest.
Get your full 7-8 hrs of sleep. Rest is essential to our brain and clears away stress related fatigue.
Stay away from stress!! If there are situations you can avoid or not be a part of then, steer clear! Also don't make other peoples problems your own...

Good luck to you all! I hope this advice will do some good somewhere!

11 Feb
Thank you :-D
25 May
Take 2 minutes to eat your favorite candy that helps too
06 Jun
What can i do if i cannot avoid a stressful situation? I mean how can i deal with it? Wow!feels like i can no longer control the effect of stress on me, it is "killing me"
Image_thumb
185 Posts
Feb 11, 2014 10:46am
via iOS
This is good advice, thankyou! 
Image_thumb
481 Posts
Feb 11, 2014 6:14pm
via Android

Funny ... I dnt mean to be hateful but reading ths really stressed me out! For one thing how is "less is more" a universal concept? Sounds more like a home decor concept... stress is a part of life you can't ever avoid it altogether and if your not willing to help others with their problems then you really dnt have any right to ever ask for help yourself  ... its an Outlook not an uplook..learning how to cope with problems works trying to avoid all problems doesn't work problem solving skills reduces stress attempting  problem elimination increases stress.. selfishness me myself and I increases stress helping someone else validates our self worth as well as a daily good turn reduces stress... stuff happens...1)realize whatever your going through someone has already been there..your not alone 2) if others got through it so will you 3) initiate coping skills...prayer exercise or hobby talk it out etc. 3) all is well...remember the stress and problems of today are temporary "ths to will pass"

11 Feb
Very true
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Feb 12, 2014 10:10am
via iOS
Hi Hannah! 
You probably didn't understand what I was saying and/or you see things from a different angle. That's ok , but please do not switch my words around and make it sound totally wrong.
I would like to apologize if what I wrote stressed you...zen it out or something! Yes, I agree that you should pick up a hobby to occupy your mind. Workout, make crafts, write music...Anything. 
Now here is where you mistook what I said.  I did NOT say don't help other. I simply wrote "don't make other peoples problems your own." Example: your friend falls into depression and you wanna help her out. Which of the following will you do. Fall into depression as well or be strong for them and sticking by them? Do you understand where I'm getting at with this?
Also, less is more is a phrase that is used for everything! That does include home decor but also used in psychology. Furthermore, I did not say 'avoid your problems'. I said "if you can avoid stress steer clear". In the beginning of the article I specifically wrote that you must deal with your problems one at a time. 
I agree with everything you wrote and, yes, it is good advice. I'm just trying to make myself clear with what I wrote so there are no misunderstandings.
24 Jul
Thank you.
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Apr 18, 2014 12:30pm
via Android

I know full well i should just take a moment to breath when im stressed but for some reason i forget to so thanks for reminding the power of a few minutes inhaling and exhaling-i just did it having felt v frustrated and lonely today and it helps :-)

Image_thumb
19 Posts
May 22, 2014 6:34pm
via Android

The mind is your battleground.  It’s the place where the greatest conflict resides.  It’s where half of the things you thought were going to happen, never did happen.  But if you allow those thoughts to dwell in your mind, they will succeed in robbing you of peace, joy, and ultimately your life.  You will think yourself into a nervous breakdown, into depression, and into defeat.  I know because I’ve been there.

24 Jul
Thank you so much that's what I am going through right now
Image_thumb
26 Posts
May 23, 2014 8:04am
via Android

Really good points. Thanks.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51