I CAN DO ALL THINGS, THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
May 19, 2014 5:43am
via Android

Hello everyone, I hope all is well! I'm trying to loose 30pds. What is the best way to do it, with out getting bored?

19 May
Like Joseph said.. do something you LIKE, so you will get tru it :-) And pray that God will be with you so you can get peace and you will hold it :-D
04 Jun
Amen yes everything happens Thur the heavenly father for without him there would not be a us. That's why I always say there is nothing I can not do for I myself is the only one who can stop myself from making any goals I set out to achieve for I know God will carry me when I can not carry myself as long as I don't give up on myself I can reach any goal I put before myself because I believe in me and love me :-)
04 Jun
When it's some thing I don't like I make bend to me because I know what im doing it for every thing in life you our not going to like try to make it fun if it's something you need to so you can move to the next I say to myself it's only going to last for this amount of time and get done an re the benefits of it :-)
Image_thumb
48 Posts
May 19, 2014 4:12pm
via Android

Lol well cardio and eating right are key and also weights. Mix up your style of cardio to keep it interesting there are so many things out there: dance, jogging, boxing or mma, ect.... do one and when it starts to get boring change it up. Just give maximum effort good luck and god bless.

19 May
Thank you Joseph, God Bless you.
Image_thumb
72 Posts
May 21, 2014 9:59pm
via iOS
Amen!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51