Best way to get rid of stress

13 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jun 3, 2014 11:52pm
via iOS
What is the best way to get rid of stress? I'm really stressed and can't seem to get rid of it the more I try the more stressed I get
23 Jun
Qi Gong and Yoga :-)
28 Mar
A nice cup of herbal tea and some yoga helps calm me usually but for a while my anxiety was really bad which made the stress worder found modify my diet helped tremendously
02 Apr
TURN UP AND MOTIVATION MUSIC!!!!!!!
12 Oct
It looks like you are stressing out about being stressed out. The first thing I'd recommend is accept that you stressed out. It's a normal human thing to do. Then do something easy - go for a walk, do yoga, have a cup of tea. Then try to talk to someone about the issue that bothers you. Sometimes we get caught up in our heads thinking about life and events that stress us out and get stressed out even more.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jun 4, 2014 12:09am
via Android

I normally get a hot cup of tea and turn on instrumental music. Then I can think about what is going on and make a plan of action. We can not always help what happens to us, but we can help our reactions. Don't let this get the best of you. I would say don't worry but I'm a female so I always worry. I just chose what matters and what doesn't. Hope this helps. Things will get better taking them one day at a time.

Image_thumb
140 Posts
Jun 4, 2014 4:59am
via Android

I've been doing some yoga stretches on here and it actually helps alot :)

Image_thumb
185 Posts
Jun 4, 2014 6:54am
via iOS
I'm going to be the one who people judge for saying this but, I don't care. And I don't want any filthy comments either.. But when I get really really really stressed and nothing will de-stress me, I masturbate. 
It doesn't happen often but it works for me...
Image_thumb
139 Posts
Jun 4, 2014 5:08pm
via Android

Workout, quiet time(yoga, meditation) and when all else fails let out a good yell every now and then.

25 Jul
I usually take a holiday ! Engage in outdoor activites & burn a great deal of calories...... Ull be just fine.
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jul 2, 2015 5:55pm
via iOS
Thanks these tips is helpful
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jul 2, 2015 5:55pm
via iOS
Thanks these tips is helpful
Image_thumb
138 Posts
Jul 2, 2015 6:15pm
via Android

Learn to live in the present. I have tested this and my worrying habit and stress has reduced a lot. All the best!!

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Aug 9, 2015 8:14pm

Chocolate is the best stress buster, it can really turn our mood around while of course too much of it can be bad for health, but otherwise it’s pretty good and another thing is not to overthink, it is generally the cause of all troubles and stress.

eye care

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 25, 2016 10:43am

Meditation and Yoga are best .

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 26, 2016 9:18pm
via Android

Just remember, regression to the mean. You will feel stressed some times and relaxed some times. It balances out in the long run. Neither is inherently good or bad. Stress can be a great motivator for change

28 Mar
Truly wise words! As with everything in life...BALANCE is Essential! Yin-Yang, Good /Evil, Etc...
Image_thumb
43 Posts
Mar 29, 2016 2:57am
via Android

Easy tip, MOTIVATION MUSIC BABYYY!!!

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Aug 4, 2016 12:09pm
via Android

I used to struggle with a lot of stress that would often keep me from keeping active. I found that building a meditation and yoga routine really helped. I play a lot of badminton now and find it easier to calm down if I do get stressed. For me it's about perspective, is this helpful? Am I being motivated in a positive way by this mind? If the answer is no, I try to adjust how I am looking at a situation.
Hope this helps. Best of luck. Stay positive and stay active.
If you have any questions or would like any tips let me know.
- L ✌

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51