Favorite movie or book or both!

8 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Jun 16, 2014 4:39am
via Android

I was just wondering what movies and books you people like. My favrite book are: The Lord of the rings, The Hobbit and The Children of Húrin! Yes, as you may have noticed I am a HUGE J.R.R. Tolkien. As dor movies they are the same. Almost... they are Lord of the rings and maybe The Hobbit. You might have noticed there that I am a HUGE Peter Jackson fan as well. So what are your favorite books and movies?

16 Jun
Jane eyre
Image_thumb
138 Posts
Jun 16, 2014 5:08am
via Android

well favorite movies..-Lincoln,The Godfather series,Million Dollar baby,The Book theif..and many more

and Books- Pride and prejudice,Jane eyre,Three mem in a boat,sherlock holmes..and yeah many more..

Icon_missing_thumb
76 Posts
Jun 16, 2014 2:07pm
via Android

Movie: titanic, iron man 3 and fast & the furious 6
Book: inferno, the lost symbol and diary of a wimpy kid

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 16, 2014 3:11pm
via Android

I'll have to agree with you on The Lord of the Rings and other Tolkien works. For books I also enjoyed the Vampire Chronicles,  Brave New World, and various books by Joyce Carol Oates. Not too into movies, but I recently got Netflix and I'm attempting to catch up on all the shows everyone has been trying to get me to watch.

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jun 17, 2014 5:54am
via Android

For books , I love all books by Rick Riordan , Kim Richardson and Cassandra Clare. Some of them are: The Titans Curse, Mystics: The Seventh Sense and The City of Glass. Others are Skuduggery Pleasant and Divergent.

For movies, I like WALL~E, The Tower, and so far my favorite is The Day After Tomorrow.

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Jun 17, 2014 8:52pm
via Android

Movie(s)- The vow, Titanic / Book- Fault in our stars, Divergent. Love them!!!! <3

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jun 18, 2014 1:49pm
via iOS
Book - Any of the Lewis trilogy by Peter May. I tried getting into the hobbit once and it's on my list to pick up again.

Film - Thursday.
Image_thumb
159 Posts
Jun 19, 2014 7:26am
via Android

The girl with the dragon tattoo

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51