Stress and relaxation

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jul 6, 2014 1:37am
via Android

Any tips?

17 Nov
Are you taking medication or taking stuff that keeps u awake,caffine may be the problem
Dmml411c_thumb
12 Posts
Sep 17, 2014 1:50am

Hi! Hope this helps:

1. Meditate - Sit up straight with both feet and floor. Close your eyes. Focus your attention on reciting-- out loud or silently- a positive mantra such as "I feel at peace". Place one hand on your belly to sync the mantra with your breaths.

2. Breathe Deeply - Deep breathing counters the effects of stress by slowing the heart rate and lowering blood pressure.

3. Focus - When you spend time in the moment and focus on your senses, you should feel less tense

4. Reach out - Talk to others, preferrably face to face or at least on the phone

5. Tune in to your Body - Mentally scan your body to get sense of how stress affects it each day.

6. Decompress - Place a warm wrap around your neck and shoulders for 10 minutes. Close your eyes and relax.

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Sep 17, 2014 4:57am
via Android

Hey matt, i like to do a core session then stretch.. Works for me.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Oct 1, 2014 3:29am
via Android

I have a hard time sleeping when stressed. It is not uncommon for me to go nearly 72 hours plus before crashing out hard. I hate that I don't sleep like a normal person

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Nov 17, 2014 8:27am
via Android

Go for I walk. It doesn't have to be long but if I get out somewhere I feel a lot better

Silviehibdon
45 Posts
Nov 16, 2016 7:46pm

Find time to play, do what you enjoy. Go to nature. Spend time with friends & family that make you happy. Learn to breathe deeply and move. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51