Hi! Hope this helps:
1. Meditate - Sit up straight with both feet and floor. Close your eyes. Focus your attention on reciting-- out loud or silently- a positive mantra such as "I feel at peace". Place one hand on your belly to sync the mantra with your breaths.
2. Breathe Deeply - Deep breathing counters the effects of stress by slowing the heart rate and lowering blood pressure.
3. Focus - When you spend time in the moment and focus on your senses, you should feel less tense
4. Reach out - Talk to others, preferrably face to face or at least on the phone
5. Tune in to your Body - Mentally scan your body to get sense of how stress affects it each day.
6. Decompress - Place a warm wrap around your neck and shoulders for 10 minutes. Close your eyes and relax.
Hey matt, i like to do a core session then stretch.. Works for me.
I have a hard time sleeping when stressed. It is not uncommon for me to go nearly 72 hours plus before crashing out hard. I hate that I don't sleep like a normal person
Go for I walk. It doesn't have to be long but if I get out somewhere I feel a lot better
Find time to play, do what you enjoy. Go to nature. Spend time with friends & family that make you happy. Learn to breathe deeply and move.