Exercise before bed

3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Jul 27, 2014 10:07pm
via iOS
I know it is great to wake up and start the day with exercise, but i am groggy in the mornings and just want to have coffee and watch tv. I have all my energy at night and often want to do a brief workout where I can get in shape but is also relaxing - something like yoga or Pilates. Are there any workouts on here I could do that are calming and promote mindfulness and sleep?
27 Jul
From personal experience, yoga aaalll the way. Especially yin yoga. I've had trouble sleeping. Was always anxious when I woke up. Sleep just didn't feel like something where I was at peace. Then I started practicing yoga. Something about it just calms you down. I find its better to practice with people. Just the overall warmth of the class puts you in a good mood. Hope this helps.
28 Jul
'Bedtime relaxation routine' lasting 16,45min. It really relaxes and helps me sleep
5 Posts
Jul 28, 2014 12:11am
via Android

I looked the one called.. yoga for better sleep it's calming,but you can look up ones that are similar to that one... they have many good calming yoga workouts!
Hope that helped :)

28 Jul
Liked not looked
166 Posts
Jul 28, 2014 5:12am
via Android

I can't workout in the morning because I'm too stiff. I like to working an hour after lunch. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51