8 posts | Original | Recent
43 Posts
Aug 17, 2014 7:20am
via Android

So anyone else consistently thrown off track of working out and eating healthy as a result of stress? Especially relationship and emotional stress? I am normally a night owl but force myself to go to bed by ten or so each night so I can get up and workout. Yet on nights like tonight when I am thrown a curveball by people I care about, I can't sleep, I worry, etc. and then I end up not having the energy, etc the next day or two to workout and take care of myself. I know I shouldn't let other people's actions effect me or side track me but that is easier said than done. Just feeling very frustrated.

17 Aug
Its easy to worry but difficult not to..I wouldn't say stop worrying but find out what's bothering you the most and work on it. Never let anything that takes a toil on your emotions which will lead you to stress.
17 Aug
Eating more or less Sleeping too much or too little Isolating yourself from others Procrastinating or neglecting responsibilities
17 Aug
When I say work on it! Take one day at a time, your choices, relationships matters and don't let the externals affect you internally
12 Feb
Type 'Yoga with Adriene' on YouTube.She is so calming and her voice makes me float.She has amazing videos.You could also try 30day challenge on her channel.
10 Mar
I feel the same. Very stressed at moment . Money worries . Feel really low and just feel frustrated with my life right now. I'm a night owl too . Always in bed really late about midnight /1am . Can't seem to get there earlier . Too much to do . :-)
2 Posts
Feb 11, 2015 7:34am

Its better if you stop worrying, as things will happen accordingly and no one can stop it happening. So its better to be stressfree and be happy. If you are still facing the same then you should definitely visit
[url=]family counseling littleton co[/url]

520 Posts
Feb 11, 2015 8:55am
via Android

Make the gym you're go to place when you feel stressed. Sweat out the stress and treat it like a place you want to get to. If you don't get the sleep in night then plan an hour long nap after your gym session or some other time in the day. Workout with whatever energy you do have and soon you'll feel like there's not much lack of energy once you start working out. Our bodies are stronger than we think. It's all about the right frame of mind! Hope this helps :)

382 Posts
Feb 11, 2015 11:04am
via Android

Try mindfulness to learn how to not stress and worry so much.

1657 Posts
Feb 11, 2015 2:10pm
via iOS
I'm the same. When stressed over something I can't sleep. At times when I get like this I do one of two things (1) I either go to the gym and sweat it out so hard that I exhaust myself, have a hot bath then chill on the bed listening to music. Most of the time I'll drift off (2) I skip the gym but refuse to feel guilty about it. Sometimes you just need to 'reset' your mind and body.
1 Post
Mar 10, 2015 5:51am

Even I feel that workouts are the best option to destress. A right amount of exercise can trigger your enzymes and you can get a relaxed sleep. Another soothing option is a therapeutic massage therapy in toronto ( ) . It really does alleviate the stress hormones and generate an inner feeling of wellbeing.

51 Posts
Mar 10, 2015 3:03pm
via Android

Hey Angela, I don't have any suggestions about how to prevent life from getting in the way of exercising.  I have the same problem as you and very few things help me get beyond it except maybe walking.  Usually i just chalk it up to a bad day and start fresh the next day.  Also, if someone constantly causes problems in your life, you may want to find more positive/less drama friends who lift you, not bring you down.

195 Posts
Mar 10, 2015 3:13pm
via Android

Yep, I know how this goes, I'm in the middle of a separation, and the games that go with it. All I can say is to keep your focus on being you, and stay true to that, who your are will always cone out, so why hide it? Do the things that you do, and attract the relationship rather than be attracted to a relationship. I'm done being who someone else wants me to be, ima be me, and pursue the things I've set my heart on, and if someone is chasing the same things, they are welcome to join in.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51