What is your favorite vacation spot?

10 posts | Original | Recent
158 Posts
Sep 9, 2014 10:34am
via Android

Hi every one,

I'm just curious to know what your favorite vacation spot is

I love to travel myself and I hope to find out more about new interesting places through this thread.

So please, enlighten me!

09 Sep
You should go to Marrakesh it gorgeous everything there z breath taken
09 Sep
I've been to Morocco before, but not to Marrakesh, although I've heard it's a beautiful place :)
09 Sep
It is very :-)
19 Oct
Ubud, bali :-)
16 Nov
St.John USVI lived there for 3 years and no complaints..nice small island...stay in town and quick boat ride to St.Thomas and back
158 Posts
Oct 30, 2014 9:01am
via Android

So far, Barcelona (Spain) has been the highlight for me, but I won't stop looking for even more exciting places to visit

20 Mar
4 Posts
Jan 17, 2015 6:32am
via Android

I live in New Zealand, it is very beautiful here and if you havent been I would definitely recommend having a holiday here.

22 Jun
This is a place on my list for sure, I would rather go to new Zealand than Australia :-)
10 Posts
Jan 17, 2015 8:27am
via Android

Assateague island, off of the coast of Maryland, USA. There are beautiful wild horses, you camp out on the beach. It is truly breathtaking to look out of your tent at sunrise and see them playing in the water. I highly recommend it.

14 Posts
Jan 17, 2015 4:50pm
via Android

I really want too go to jamacia

53 Posts
Feb 4, 2015 12:38am
via Android

Costa Rica is a great place for vacation! Everyone just goes with the flow and if you know the locals they are never in a hurry

382 Posts
Feb 4, 2015 6:42am
via Android

I looove Italy. I've been both to Emilia-Romagna and Liguria, with a small detour to Venice as well.
Otherwise I highly recommend the Åland Islands where I live myself, people usually find it very exotic.

51 Posts
Feb 4, 2015 8:47pm
via Android

My favorite vacation spot is usually somewhere I've never been.  I like to explore.  But I love water and hot weather.   I don't enjoy cold weather very much.  I loved Bodrum Turkey on the Mediterranean.

10 Mar
That's usually what I aim for too!
8 Posts
Mar 20, 2015 2:08am
via iOS
I love Sanibel Island in Florida❤️
334 Posts
Mar 20, 2015 6:40am
via Android

Italy is in my heart and I go there quite regularly as I have family there but South Korea has got me hooked.
Planning my next trip there and trying (dismally) to self learn basic Korean for that trip. ^^
Then Japan....ooooh! Too many to list. I'll stop now.

08 Jan
Yes Italy is amazing. I live here more than a year but I prefer Austria or Switzerland for winter sports ;). Spain and France are very beautiful too depends what you want to do

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51