Anxiety

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Nov 1, 2015 5:58am
via Android

I have severe social anxiety, when I'm around a crowded area my heart beats faster && I feel like I can't breath & I feel a rush of heat throughout my body it's almost as if the steams coming from my ears . Do I need medication to make it go away ? I've tried meditation, yoga, exercising daily I'm not sure what else to do .

02 Nov
I had this problem too.I still have it and i cant get rid of it easy.But today you know what happend?Yesterday i read a ln article about people like me and stuff.With such psychology and mental pains...The trick is one.Believe in your self.You are beautiful and your body is awesome.Just believe it.Don't compare your self with others.Everyone is different.We need to accept our selfs for what we are.Don't compare your self with nobody.Move on and think about the great things.Walk and don't compare.You will feel the era.Believe me.I felt it with my self.
02 Nov
I forgot to say...If you feel bad with your body...There is one way to change that.Change and do someting that will make it better.
12 Nov
I have general anxiety with panic disorder, and my cousin has social anxiety, I see a therapist and the best advice she ever gave me was 1. Set up a routine and try to follow it exactly as much as possible, because of u know what's coming u can prepare yourself, 2. Make sure anyone you call for help or comfort has a positive attitude or influence on you and 3. Tell yourself I have anxiety right now but I'm okay and it will pass, I won't have anxiety forever!!! Because anxiety is mental and u can train your mind...
12 Oct
It's great to hear that you are looking for solutions such as yoga and mediation. They will only support you along the way. I'd recommend you see a therapist who can help you gain insights about they way think and relate to others. Sometimes we worry to much and think in a way that doesn't support us.
11760055_10207374546670690_7597900384709559665_n_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 1, 2015 2:16pm
via Android

Hi, i suffered recently of panic attack, yoga was a solution for me, but you have to practice it daily or at least 3 times a  week, you have also to strengthen your self confidence, you will feel better. Hope my advices will help you. Good luck, if you wanna to talk about it, don't hesitate.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Nov 4, 2015 7:49am
via Android

Christos thank you for your advice. I've been reading some books about self help && they've been helping me get through the day . I feel my affirmations are helping with my confidence as well

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Nov 4, 2015 7:53am
via Android

I meditate && do yoga on a daily basis because my anxiety is that bad . Lmao I'm trying but it's kind of hard , I won't give up tho all with time && I'll see results . Thank you for the advice c:

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51