All for the best

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 10, 2016 8:15pm
via Android

Just recently someone made me feel like I'm not doing a good job or I'm just doing things wrongs, I get it from my family, my partner, and everyone who meets me. Well I'm sorry I do do everything or anything to your standards, yes you have brought my motivation down and it hurts. All it takes is one person, one negative comment. I finally did a pre- workout of my choice and still I can't seem to believe that I may feel like a plain mistake. I still kept going working out. I am a pretty thick sized woman who eats and eats, sometimes controlling an appetite is super hard, something always goes in my mouth and I chomp it. Maybe I eat because I'm eating my depressed life away. I'm going to work out again because not eating and doing something helps me stay in control of myself. I came here to make friends because I literally have no one to talk to, I'm so self conscious someone will hurt my feelings and break my motivation. Now I hate to see others go through the same, be pick on by some skinny girl and not have the slighted clue of how a big woman lives. Guess what I am getting my ass up I'm going to workout, loose that weight and really help others if they want it.

11 Jul
Life is strange but always in range ,if you want to change insallah you will be but don't change for anyone do it for yourself, am also little depressed today, am going to do stress free workout, I suggest you to do, maybe you feel better,go go go girl , you are best creation of Allah(God) remember this
11 Jul
Thank you Fayeem for being so understanding. I feel much better now that someone hears me out instead of bullying me with negativity
11 Jul
Insallah you will get what you want, don't waste do any workout now
11 Jul
Screw them negative people,do it for yourself,your own health and well being. Go for it,girl!:-)
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 11, 2016 11:54pm
via Android

Thanks Adam you seem Wonderful at heart and I will do. (:

Silviehibdon
45 Posts
Oct 12, 2016 4:15pm

The fact that you found the courgae to share this shows that deep inside you are strong. Life is challenging and people can come accross in a way that doesn't always support us. See if you can begin with practicing self-love. Let me know if you need more quidance. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51