Arghh I can't stop eating ...

24 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
60 Posts
Sep 11, 2012 10:49am
I've been eating really healthy the last few weeks until this week started :/ I have been really really stressed with school work and my sports finals for a few sports and due to this I just want to eat and eat and eat . I always regret it afterwards so I was wondering of anybody had any ideas ?? :) thnxs :)
26 Dec
Burn pepperment candles or oil it curbs your appetite!
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 11, 2012 12:02pm
via iOS
Put a picture of the goal body you want in all the places you tend to eat unhealthy like. For example I taped one on my steering wheel bc when I'm out I'll be tempted to stop at fast food places, and I put some in a few other places like on the fridge too. Hope it helps!
24 Feb
Haha I do that too. I also have one of my face cropped on it
25 Nov
me too ashley , and i dont see problem with eating as long you excercise
Image_thumb
60 Posts
Sep 11, 2012 12:07pm
via iOS
Thnxs :) I shall try tht it sounds like a great idea :)
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Sep 11, 2012 12:40pm
via iOS
Hey Millie-
Make sure you are drinking enough water. If you are eating enough healthy calories and you still feel hungry, start replacing your food urge for water. This always helps me because the water will not only make you feel fuller, it has an endless amount of healthful benefits. Good luck!
Image_thumb
172 Posts
Sep 11, 2012 6:00pm
via iOS
I agree with EW, I once read that "hunger pains" are sometimes your body saying its thirsty.  Good luck with school!
Image_thumb
60 Posts
Sep 11, 2012 8:14pm
via iOS
Thank you guys :) and yer I always try to hav a bottle of water near me :)
Icon_missing_thumb
135 Posts
Oct 24, 2012 10:23pm
via iOS
Fruit and water is the only way to go and unfortunately it's down to your own will to keep it that way. Ain't no quick fixes on the eating habits, but you just have to say no :-) Sorry for the bad news. PLEASE DON'T KILL ME...
Image_thumb
610 Posts
Oct 24, 2012 11:42pm
via Android

There is no such thing as i can't.

The phrase you are looking for is "I don't want to"

Sorry for giving it like it is but that's the best way. If you truly want to achieve something you Will make it happen, you Will make time for it . . . You will choose not to eat healthy.

Don't make excuses. Take responsibility and do what u have to in order to achieve your goals

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 25, 2012 1:02am
via iOS
It's ok me nether
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Oct 25, 2012 1:07am
via Android

Oh cool this is my firt time and i have been doing the same thing as you iv been eating  fruit  and  i got this on my kindle fire it is very cool   
Tough & Buff Ultimate👯

Image_thumb
60 Posts
Oct 25, 2012 10:52am
via iOS
Thanks guys :) I've been drinking more than 2Ls of water and kept fruit next to me so I don't need to look at the tempting junk :)
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 28, 2012 8:27am
via Android

Hi, thought I'd contribute! I'm going through something similar at the moment. If it was me, I'd eat regularly, 4 hours max between meals and snacks, making sure you ate some lean protein with some complex carbs at each meal time. Aim for half your plate to be filled with veggies. I'd limit your fruit though to two pieces a day due to the high sugar (fructose) content. Get rid of soft drinks and try to cut down/out caffeine<

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Oct 28, 2012 5:51pm
via Android

I say yes to one treat once a week as a cheat. My doctor told me that people who dont have a few cheats now and then tend to binge when they get cravings! Hope this helps! 😊

Image_thumb
60 Posts
Oct 28, 2012 7:44pm
via iOS
Ok thanks :) and I dnt rally drink soft drinks because I'm allergic to certain ones :) and yer I don't cut out all the junk cause junks yum ;)
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Oct 28, 2012 9:38pm
via Android

yah as ppl said drink a lot of water (like 8 glasses)
and also this strong apetite to eat is from the finals u got...so dont be anxious prepare yourself and everything is gonna be fine 😉

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Oct 29, 2012 3:13am
via iOS
I hate regreting what i just ate knowing that u have had to much Stress dose not help the problem it makes it worse I know it is hard not to think about everything every minute but try to relax and forget about it like since I am so forgetful I wirte it down and that somewhat helps me anyway eliminate stress and when eating a meal eating healthy foods is good but I would suggest filling ur self up instead of making urself starve and then go back for mote snacks good luck
Image_thumb
60 Posts
Oct 29, 2012 8:28pm
via iOS
Yer thanks :) I now right down what I have to do and I cross its off :) and I've found helathy alternatives that I find just as yum as the other stuff :)
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Dec 24, 2012 7:46pm
via iOS
Hi I have the same problem. I look at overeating as a symptom for something much deeper. When I'm overeating, I stop and ask myself, why am I eating? What is the core reason? What am I trying to avoid? Usually it's me not wanting to deal with a problem. Then I tell myself to deal with the problem head on first and then we will see. You must be honest with yourself in order for this to work. The urge to stuff my face then goes away after dealing with the problem. Hope this helps you as much as it helps me.
Image_thumb
56 Posts
Dec 26, 2012 3:14pm
via iOS
What I do is look at pics at my heaviest weight and think eww I don't what to go back to looking like that.. Water also helps, and I also chew sugar free gum to keep my mouth busy when I feel like chewing
Image_thumb
74 Posts
Dec 26, 2012 8:29pm
via iOS
i get tht all the time, like i will eat any possibly food there is in sight. even if im not hungry. ugh
Silviehibdon.2_thumb
42 Posts
Nov 24, 2016 12:03am

I know this sounds counterintuitive, but eat as much as you like and don't feel bad about it. As soon as you allow yourself to relax and stop beating yourself up, a shift happens in your mind and you won't have the urges. 

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 18, 2017 12:37am
via Android

My mom told me if I get nervous chew some gum sugar-free kind and that will help the stress level and you won't eat that much cuz you have something to chew on I hope this helps you you have a good time

Image_thumb
159 Posts
Mar 18, 2017 10:21am
via Android

Drink more, or go for a walk :)

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jul 31, 2017 5:13pm
via Android

pmooL2339Emmmkoii pour9I8 koowuhk iuo998ysho
menupping

Workout Trainer Forums