Putting myself down. Confidence help?

24 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Mar 24, 2013 5:42pm
via iOS
To start off, I'm not here for a pity party. But I constantly compare myself to every girl I see. I instantly put myself down and it crushes my self confidence. I just want to know. How do you stay confidence in yourself and your appearance?
24 Mar
Think about what good quailitys you have about yourself, figure out what areas you need to improve on & just forget about what other girls look like
09 Jun
I feel the SAME way .
29 Jul
Every one feels like that
20 Nov
There is only one YOU. Everyone else is taken.
Image_thumb
112 Posts
Mar 24, 2013 5:59pm
via iOS
YOU JUST GOTTA THINK POSITIVE ALWAYS MAKE IT OUT TO B WHERE U FEEL YOUR THE SHIT AN MOBODY ELSE IS
09 Jun
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 24, 2013 6:02pm
via Android

I came across this quote by a famous person i hope it helps!! Just be yourself because everyone else is already taken!!

24 Mar
Find a good group of supportive girls.
Image_thumb
217 Posts
Mar 24, 2013 7:09pm
via iOS
I am the same!:'(
24 Mar
Why!? You're gorgeous!
24 Mar
No way! But you deffo are!
1361245808908_thumb
16 Posts
Mar 24, 2013 7:42pm
via Android

Stay positive in anything/everything. Stop thinking too much. Do what you love to do and what make you happy. I myself have the same problem but I just apply the things I just said and it helps.

Image_thumb
58 Posts
Mar 24, 2013 8:13pm
via iOS
Stay positive girls! Surround yourself with people that build you up. Do not compare yourself with others, you are unique! You are beautiful, NEVER forget that!
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Mar 24, 2013 8:18pm
via iOS
U shouldnt need confidence help from others.
Set goals, achieve, then gloat!,,,,,,
1361245808908_thumb
16 Posts
Mar 24, 2013 8:43pm
via Android

well you know what. To be able to be a confident person you need to love yourself first. It seem like you dont. and if it is just a joke that ur siblings call you fat then you should just ignore it. It is really hard. I got told "I look like a ball and they can just roll me down the hill" by my own family but i just ignore it. I am trying to get fit for myself. Because i want to look good and not because they told me that. I got told that i have a big nose. And i ignore it.

1361245808908_thumb
16 Posts
Mar 24, 2013 8:44pm
via Android

Like i said. You need to love yourself first. And ignore other people and focus on urself. Dont over think. Once you learn to love yourself and ignore negative things. You will gain your confidence.

1361245808908_thumb
16 Posts
Mar 24, 2013 8:46pm
via Android

Bring your issues to your family and tell them how you feel. They are the first once you see and talk to everyday so if they know how you feel then they might change. And even support you on getting your confidence.

Image_thumb
217 Posts
Mar 24, 2013 8:48pm
via iOS
Well I guess I'll be confident when I've left school, left university and then retired. People judge you way too much for the stupidest thing! I go outside, people look at me- in my mind they hate me. I come home to relax and I'm called fat by my siblings. I stress myself out and noone can see how hurt I am
29 Jul
You are great! Have they told ya that lately??? Never care for what they say. a person is a person no matter how small ;) And soon enough you will realize you where allready confident but it was locked somewhere inside of you haha ;) Be happy!
Image_thumb
217 Posts
Mar 24, 2013 9:11pm
via iOS
That's a good idea! But stupid snow where I live!:-( It's meant to be springggg
1361245808908_thumb
16 Posts
Mar 24, 2013 9:34pm
via Android

Theres a lot of work outs here (: always keep ur mind off things when u work out. I love it. (:

24 Mar
Jip! Thats why i run. You seem very happy, i like people thats like you. They make me smile. Keep on bring happy for the ones of us that almost never are
24 Mar
Being not bring
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Mar 25, 2013 2:05pm
via iOS
Always remember everyone is perfect in their own way! Don't put you're self down trying to compare yourself to other chicks, because you're beautiful! 
Icon_missing_thumb
8 Posts
Apr 13, 2013 9:47am
via Android

Try this: everytime you think or say something negative about yourself, u have to replace it by saying/thinking something positive about yourself.  Everyone has their flaws, so focus on the positives. Let me know if that helps, GOD bless!

Image_thumb
124 Posts
Apr 14, 2013 2:27pm
via Android

Don't compare yourself

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Apr 14, 2013 10:42pm
via iOS
If anything remember you're beautiful in the eyes of god! He created you special and uniquely! When people judge its because they are unsure about themselves and they see something in you that they dont have. And your not fat, all siblings tell each other their fat its just how families are :) keep your head up and remember that your special and theres noone the same as you because your special! One of a kind 
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Jun 9, 2013 2:27am
via iOS
I have good days and bad days. I think as long you got people in your life that love and appreciate you, it will work itself out. It's process. Laugh more and be goofy ^_^
Image_thumb
95 Posts
Jun 9, 2013 3:31am
via Android

Easy to say don't compare yourself to others but subconsciously we still do it but the key is to feel good about who you are. I know I'm not the best looking man in the world but my personality is what make me who I am not my looks and those day I feel down I remind myself what I bring to the table (metaphorically speaking) lol just figure out your best asset and exploit them in a positive way. Obviously your have beauty on your side and I'm sure many would agree with me on that. So no need to stress plus we as an community got your back

Image_thumb
41 Posts
Jun 9, 2013 4:46am
via iOS
Don't try to impress anyone but yourself. If you can do that whatever anyone else thinks or says wont matter.
Image_thumb
176 Posts
Jun 9, 2013 4:58am
via Android

What do these girls have that you don't?! Your beautiful, loved, and you an infectious smile. Your life won't be judge by what you look like, but by what you achieve. So stop staring at somebody else and go be the best version of you.... You'll be amazed at what you can do, it will change how you see you.

God Bless!

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Jul 9, 2013 11:27pm
via iOS
What helps me is doing volunteering. Sometimes it's good idea taking a break from "you" and feel good by doing good for others.

Then there's writing a letter to someone who may be contributed to your insecurity feelings. You don't have to give the letter to them...you just pour your heart out and then just tear it up. It does your mind good :)
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 29, 2013 3:20pm
via iOS
Don't worry and be happy! 
Every life we have some trouble if you worry you make it double 
So don't worry be happy! 
Forgive your self for comparing if you regret it and be happy, when life gives us 100 reasons to be sad, we should give life 101 reasons to smile, realize what you like about yourself and stick whit that because thats who you really are,and  if people try to bring you down remember they may just be jelous and that a person is a person no matter how 
So SMILE 
Image_thumb
92 Posts
Jul 29, 2013 3:38pm
via iOS
I am the SAME exact way! I completely understand what you're saying girl! I constantly compare myself to others everyday. But just remember to always do what makes YOU happy. And love your life cause you've only got 1so make it the best you can

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51