Help depressed fat sad day ;(

27 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Jun 14, 2013 12:57am
via iOS
Cottage cheese ass - has anyone ever heard a man call a woman that ?? Well that's me right now ( I have been seeing this guy for a while & I guess I just feel really fat ) he works out is a cop and a personal trainer ! I'm a waitress with big hips , a very small muffin top and a fat ass and not phat fat !! Idk what to do and my confidants has just gone out the wind --- fat sad day / night

• Help - what to do
14 Jun
Did he actually call u that!?!?
14 Jun
Yes ! He said my Ass looked like cottage cheese and I should never wear a swim suit in public !
14 Jun
Well personally, I wouldn't have to worry bout that kind of talk ever again. Dealt with abuse b4 and would NVR get back into that. Also, if the celulite is bothersome to u, I really like bath and body works true blue spa green algee celulite lotion. Has done good for my thighs. I cant stop wearing skirts since i started using it. Just remembering it with my two kids is difficult :-) if u want to swim or tan, wear ur bathing suit. That's wat they r made for, and I promise that everyone at ur pool has seen...
14 Jun
No one ever should determine how you feel or how your days go. Focus on *U* & do what makes you feel good u what helps me is working out. I am 24,have 3 kids...i had the nastiest cellulite. But after working out &moderate eating the cellulites are gone,i feel SEXY as a mother &i look darn good cause i work at it. Do Lunges &Squats with weights ,running hills &stairs. Leg,butt,thigh workouts with ankle weights or none..trust me u will feel &look incredible after a cpl months go by. Have a blessed one;)
14 Aug
You should get rid of that man like everyone else said, sounds like a jerk that aint worth your time, no matter how good his cop personal trainer body looks. Seriously you dont need that
Image_thumb
78 Posts
Jun 14, 2013 1:12am
via Android

Dumping him sounds like a good idea to me he sounds a little disrespectful. You don't need that; keep your head up

14 Jun
Well my family agrees with him ! So I gues it's never wear a swim suit and wear jeans until I tone my ass and thighs --- but that can take years !! And we arnt together we are just seeing where it goes and well having sex lol
14 Jun
Noooo! You need to dump your family too! Lol but seriously body image is something you don't put other people down about. If YOU think you need to work out, fine. And if you wanna rock a swimsuit, then ROCK that swimsuit! But you honestly don't have time for ask that negativity. Have you told him that what he said hurt you?? What did he say? (sorry if i'm being nosy:P)
14 Jun
I didn't tell him anything and to my family I just said I'm ft idk what to tell you and I'm 25 yrs old with two kids this is what I am wearing ! But. Then when I got to the pool I just had my cover up on the whole time cuz I don't. Need people I don't know to talk about me in front of me !! • and no u are fine !
14 Jun
First off, you NEED to talk to him or something. Second, if three cover up is your comfort zone, cool...but who doesn't like getting out of their comfort zone every once in a while;)
14 Jun
I was ok with wearing the swim suit bottoms but then my mom said - celulight is all I can see and my ass is covered in it ;( but idk .. & I think I may say something but then I'm like not talking to him ever again is better then confronting him !!
Image_thumb
147 Posts
Jun 14, 2013 1:40am
via iOS
Well even though you guys aren't together officially, you should probably consider dropping his ass. That comment alone proves that he isn't the caring supportive type. If he cared he wouldn't have been so harsh. If he was supportive he would have given you advice on how to tone up. A person appearance is a sensitive subject. He sounds like a$$hole and with children the last thing you need is someone to drag you down and verbally abuse you. Your better than that. Be stronger than that. Be proud of who you are and the fact that your actually putting in the effort to get in shape.
14 Jun
Thankyou & I exercise everyday - go to school , work & have 2 kids under 10 --- so I guess having someone tell me that just made me not wanna do any exercise's & kinda just eat !! I guess since I got divorced from a solider -- I have been finding assholes ! Once you get cheated on your life just feels like your have to ether your self & move on !! But the guy part isn't working lmao !!!!! --- all good
14 Jun
Better my self *
14 Jun
I am a full time student myself and I have 2 sons. 8 years old and 16 months old. So I know how hectic it can get and the physical drain it has. I myself just got back to working out. I don't feel comfortable in my own skin. Everything you are going through I have been there too. It will get better. Worry about your children and yourself. Make time in your life for ONLY those who will support you. Not one person in this world is perfect, so nobody has the right to judge someone else. Brush it...
14 Jun
My kids are girl 9 & boy 5 ! They are my world and I work hard to give them anything and everything they want !! I just can't wait to lose weight in the areas I want to to feel better cuz a size 13 dosnt work for me !!! I uses to be skinny be a size 5 but that changes when u have a baby in high school lol •- I'm sure your wife thinks you look awesome !
14 Jun
Sounds to me like your a hard working, caring, loving mother and a great person. Sometimes our greatest quality is our greatest downfall (in reference to you being too nice to people). Nice people get walked on because they are less confrontational. Those who walk on you, kick them to the curb. You have a love in your children that nobody else can match. Let that be your motivation! My wife never really compliments me lmao, no worries though.
Image_thumb
78 Posts
Jun 14, 2013 1:56am
via Android

You're doing all this?! You're awesome! Seriously!...but why did you start exercising in the first place then? because if you did not start for yourself then you won't be motivated

14 Jun
Well my x cheated on me with a nurse that's a size 2 in jrs .. So when I divorced & left him I said - I was going to lose weight so I could feel happy about my self and maybe the next man won't leave me for something skinner !!! I only weigh 160 and I'm 5'5 so I am fat as what the doctor says for my hight an weight ! So here we are lol ---
14 Jun
& I like working out - I have my Zumba license! ;) I just don't have much time to teach because of my kids , school & work lol ;)
14 Jun
That's great! Congrats girl:)
14 Jun
*the zumba not the ex
14 Jun
Thankyou & I love teaching classes and that's where I feel happy & skinny lol !!!
Image_thumb
44 Posts
Jun 14, 2013 2:11am
via Android

Nobody deserves to be treated that way. Of course I don't know you, but I'm sure you deserve someone that'll love you the way you are.

14 Jun
Awe Thankyou ;)
Icon_missing_thumb
50 Posts
Jun 14, 2013 2:16am
via iOS
You're boyfriend sounds like an ass. My wife tries to put herself down all the time. She never gets the chance to finish her sentence before I'm telling her how beautiful she is. Surround yourself only with positive, supporting people!
14 Jun
So cute !!! And I never got that when I was married so , she is a luck woman ( tell her I said that) plus e isn't my bf never was - I guess I'm to nice to be with him ! Lol
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Jun 14, 2013 2:51am
via Android

Dont listen to other people, only listen to the person in the mirror.
If you want my opinion... I think your cute. :) *thumbs up

14 Jun
Thankyou - lol ;)
14 Jun
:) welcome
Image_thumb
24 Posts
Jun 14, 2013 4:53am
via iOS
Don't listen to him! No one has a right to say that to you! I know it's soooo hard not to stop doubting yourself but try to. Do something you like to do like read or listen to music or hang with some girl friends. That is so direapectful and if he doesn't realize how lucky he is to have you, I'd dump his sorry ass. Or at least tell him. You are beautiful no matter what. Don't let others tell you otherwise!
Image_thumb
31 Posts
Jun 14, 2013 6:08am
via iOS
The only weight you need to lose is that fat head of a bf of yours! If he tells you crap like that than he ain't worth it your worth more 
Icon_missing_thumb
50 Posts
Jun 14, 2013 2:09pm
via iOS
Just remember that, other than living healthy lives, we're all on THIS app for support and encouragement, and we deserve to get nothing but the same at home. Or work, or school, with friends, whatever the case may be!
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Jun 14, 2013 2:23pm
via iOS
Dump him. He is a clueless jerk. Don't let him rule your thoughts. Be proud of your curves :) You deserve to be loved. He deserves a kick in the ass. I really wanna slap these kinda guys who think they are all that but aren't nothing but a fat head with nothing in it!
14 Jun
I wish I could slap him but too nice
14 Jun
Yeah it's easier said than done. I know your going to be fine. Right now, I can imagine it isn't easy going through process but I know your gonna get thru till one day your gonna be like enough is enough. Guys who brainwash women thinking they know them and who try to manipulate you by knowing your weakness are really making you believe all the lies you created in your mind like you aren't good enough etc...we've got your back. Don't worry!
371327_1264127368_946153743_n_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 14, 2013 2:35pm
via Android

With a boyfriend and family like that who needs enemies.  Forget that man.  That was such a rude comment!  He obviously saw something he liked enough to start seeing you.  Focus on loving yourself first and foremost. 

14 Jun
And if this is how he acts now, things are guaranteed to get worse.
14 Jun
Thanks - I am just not talking to him ! I don't have time for it
14 Jun
Image_thumb
37 Posts
Jun 14, 2013 7:17pm
via iOS
Sounds like a complete jerk. You are beautiful.
15 Jun
Thankyou
Image_thumb
155 Posts
Jun 14, 2013 8:54pm
via Android

Workin out is great for health and mood but looks are not everything... if he called u a cheese ass maybe he feels a little identified... he may be an A-S-S-H-O-L-E!!!!!

Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Jun 14, 2013 9:23pm
via Android

I dont want to sound like a jerk, but if this is the worsed he said to you.. Is all really thad bad then? Just tell him to shut up and work togheter on a workout schedual and a foodplan. If he is a pt that should be easy for him.

Step up for yourself girl. If you dont like how he talks to you, just tell him. Even if thats not always easy to do..

15 Jun
It kinda sounds like to me u are a JERK just like him ! And I do stand up for my self . I don't talk to him anymore - he is trying to talk to me but I don't have time for assholes in my life and on line -- Thankyou & have a great day
15 Jun
Good for you
Image_thumb
72 Posts
Jun 15, 2013 1:53pm
via iOS
Amber let him go my dear.  See he picked you to put you down so that he can feel better about him self.  He probably was told by his last girlfriend that he couldn't perform in the bedroom.  Now he found someone who's lacking confidence in herself.  Tell him to BUG OFF!!  You are beautiful and just know it.  Gloria
15 Jun
Thankyou - inspiring comments are working - they always make people feel better and this is helping me feel better about my self and work harder to my weight lose goal !
Image_thumb
118 Posts
Jun 15, 2013 3:57pm
via Android

Girl, u definitely should break ALL ties with that jerk! No real man would ever call his woman ANY kind of negative name...oh my word! It burns me up when I see or hear of a so called 'man' treating a girl that way. I hope I'm not a creeper but I looked at ur pics and girl, ur pretty! Don't ever let someone else define who u r by the way they think u look! Anyone who'll tell another person to their face they r fat, ugly, or whatever really has some personal issues! Usually when someone is able to pop off with something rude like that its b/c they have insecurities of their own and it makes 'em feel better about themself...NVR let someone define u by what u look like! Keep ur chin up and move on! :) Ur worth more than that...btw, this guy calls u cottage cheese butt ..but he's choosing to sleep with u?? The only thing that comes to mind when I think of that is...DISRESPECTFUL JERK! If he loved u the way a lady deserves to b loved he would NVR call u names then use u when he gets good n ready! Ughh it just makes me soo stink mad! Keep ur head up girl ur better than that!! ;)

15 Jun
Thankyou ;) u are pretty also ;)
15 Jun
Ur very welcome girl! And thank u 2! I used to have very bad self esteem problems growing up but as I've gotten older (I'm 29 believe it or not lol) I've had to realize its not what other ppl think I look like that's important...don't get me wrong I have my days and my moments, I just try not to stay there. :) Btw, I followed u back! :)
15 Jun
I am 25 and sown times I just feel ugly but others I'm like what know I'm hot haha ;) but I will be happy with my self when I lose my goal weight ;) Thankyou ;)
15 Jun
We've all been there girl! I may not be a real big girl but I have days where I'm like ' ugh, I am soo fat and ugly', but I try not to let it bother me. When I take care of myself and workout I always shed the extra weight and girl I know YOU can definitely reach ur goal! :)
15 Jun
Yeah I have those day all the time feel like putting a bag over my head haha then other days I'm like I am ok looking lol I'm 33 now (don't tell anyone) and I honestly am at the most comfortable with myself it does come with age I think
273278_22304748_1439143388_n_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 15, 2013 4:02pm
via Android

You are great and no one is quite like you. Be encouraged Jesus loves you and I do to!

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jun 15, 2013 5:48pm
via iOS
lol  ;)  lalalalalalal   I'm the best girl Ever. 
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jun 15, 2013 6:18pm
via Android

I wouldn't listen to him your body is fit compare to most people. If he's can't accept you for you, you can do a lot better. Doesn't matter what occupation he has he should be ashamed. I bet he wasn't always trimmed.

15 Jun
Idk if he was always trim but he is fit as hell lol - I just don't wanna hear that - when I am trying to get fit and feel good about my self
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Jun 15, 2013 6:26pm
via Android

Dump him! If this type of behavior is starting already, it will only get worse and worse. Dump him now and never look back. You deserve better than that and so do your kids. You are very beautiful! Don't let ANYONE make you feel bad about yourself. Tell your family to eff off as well.

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jun 15, 2013 7:09pm
via Android

Keep doing what you doing. Don't let him stop you. He should be motivating you not putting you down.

15 Jun
Exactly !
15 Jun
You go girl keep it up
Icon_missing_thumb
19 Posts
Jun 15, 2013 7:34pm
via Android

Dont let anyone say anything to u, me myself I am hoping for a 6th pack and be in wwe. I am practicing, dont let anyone bring u down, ur pretty.

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Jun 15, 2013 8:47pm
via iOS
Thank you everyone - ;)
15 Jun
Welcome :)
Image_thumb
147 Posts
Jun 15, 2013 10:41pm
via iOS
Your very welcome. Everybody needs a pick me up from time to time. Hope your feeling better :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51