4 csection mom needs help here!

2 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Jul 6, 2013 7:51pm
via Android

I am a stay at home mom to 4 kids. My oldest is 5 and my youngest is 2.5 months. I had csections with all of them. My first 3 were the normal low transverse incisions, but my last son was born via low vertical incision. I weigh 230 lbs and have had high blood pressure since giving birth in April. I want to be a healthy example for my children and to be around to see my grandchildren. I also want to look in the mirror and not be disgusted by what I see. I want better thighs, no muffin top, and to get rid of this arm flab! I have no clue where to start. My husband works a lot and I dont have a reliable sitter, so I need to get fit at home. I also dont want to overdo anything since I know it will take months for my csection to truly heal inside.

Im excited to start this journey. Thanks for the help :)

41 Posts
Jul 6, 2013 9:36pm
via Android

I only have 1 child...shes 15months my boyfriend works day and night as a chef and im a nurse at night. Im at home 24/7 with her during the day (we dont do daycare) needless to sa i have no time to go to the gym. This app helps me a ton ive lost 15lbs so far in almost 2months. I do the intense full body workouts and i also run. With the joggng stroller. Lastly i avoid sweets and try to cut carbs. Water and black coffee are the only things i drink. Its hard but u can do it! I was 210 at delivery last april and am 145 right now,  still want to lose a little more but mostly tone. This app has tons of supportive ppl and gr8 workouts. Welcome!

06 Jul
Oh and i had a c section its hard as crap getting those ab muscles back working but the more you do it the easier it gets!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51