Need motivation 9 weeks postpartum.

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 11, 2013 3:05am
via iOS
I am 9 weeks postpartum and feel like my motivation to actually work out is basically non existent. I want SO bad to be fit and in shape again but any seem to find any drive. Any ideas? What motivates new moms or anyone for that matter to actually find the time to workout? Please please help! Also what workouts are best to get rid of the momma belly?
11 Jul
I am 7wks post partum and my motivation is improving on my old body, which was (not to sound vain) perfect. I got it back now but I want the tone and the strength! Another motivation is to feel sexy-pregnancy is not a pretty thing and it can be difficult trying to get your sex drive back. ..Time is definately hard. I have a friend who comes over for a couple hours each day to help watch the baby while I do other things like workout. As for the mama belly, Im 4 days into this app and see so...
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 20, 2013 7:58am
via Android

Let that beautiful baby be your motivation, it helps the babies health if you are healthy too!

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Aug 20, 2013 8:15pm
via iOS
If you can find a new or experienced mom that's close by and workout together in your home and as the baby gets older continue with walks in the park (with your babies in the stroller) having a friend will help, especially someone who is going through the same situation or has before. :) hope this helps

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51