Baby belly, loose skin! Help

5 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Sep 9, 2013 2:46am
via Android

Hey, I was just wondering how to tighten a baby belly, I'm asking for my friends mum, she is skinny and has no fat but has loose skin from pregnancies :) please help

Image_thumb
44 Posts
Sep 9, 2013 3:26am
via Android

Hey sorry to say hun but there is only one cure for loose baby belly skin. Its expensive and means going under the knife! May I suggest abdominal muscle building and maybe yr friend embracing her belly as a symbol of the life she brought into this world.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Sep 9, 2013 12:35pm
via iOS
As a mother of two I agree the only way to get the loose skin gone is through surgical procedures. Drink lots of water and do some core exercises. That's about as good as anyone can do really.
Image_thumb
36 Posts
Sep 9, 2013 1:17pm
via Android

i have the same exact problem ,but i also have strechmarks all over my body
it does get better within time its been 5years and still i have a lil loose skin but i never tried to excersie....

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Sep 30, 2013 2:51pm
via iOS
I suggest doing lots of planks and cardio workouts. I'm a mother of two and have lose belly fat too bit since I started to tone my body up and change what I ate I've notice that the fat around my belly started to get tighten so mostly you need to change what u eat as well. Hope this helps good luck!
08 Oct
What have you started to eat??

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51