3 posts | Original | Recent
57 Posts
Oct 5, 2013 6:49am
via Android

Im wanting to lose fat on my inner thiegs butbi dont know how? Please help me :(

06 Oct
Lets workout together.
06 Oct
U just need a frend.. To do it together.. It will be more easier to do it together..u can the spirit.. Haha..
17 Posts
Oct 5, 2013 9:18am
via Android

One trick I've found is to sit on the ground and squeeze the legs of a chair together with your feet for a few minutes, or however long you can take it!
It targets the muscle on your inner thighs.

950 Posts
Oct 5, 2013 9:29am
via Android

If you want to lose fat, it doesn't matter where it is, you gotta eat fewer calories and burn more calories.

You can't lose fat in one place that is a myth. You can work the muscles to have a better shape in your legs or arms or butt or wherever, but losing fat just happens all over your body and there's no way to change that.

That being said, the "trick" is really a matter of simple math. Burn more than you eat. But you gotta know how many calories you're eating and burning to get results.

if you eat healthy and exercise a LOT, you probably don't have to count calories but it couldn't hurt to try it. If your not sure, or only working out a few times a week...counting calories can make the whole difference

I've been using myfitnesspal to track calories, which has been extremely helpful as I lost 3kg since starting it 3 weeks ago after trying for 3 months of healthy eating and exercise with no weight loss. I use this app for some of my workouts and motivation but it's myfitnesspal that gives my whole fitness plan its structure.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51