After pregnancy workouts?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
73 Posts
Nov 23, 2013 6:23pm
via Android

So I just had my 2nd son 3 days ago and was wondering some good workouts that would be good for me but wont make me strain as much?

23 Nov
Congrats girl.u can incorporate exercise as soon as your doc gives u a green light.i would suggest starting with pilates for the abdomen.then as your bdy fully recovers then start in 2 get your regular exercise in. High intervals r good 2 burn awhole lot of calories and fat.or do what ever exercise u luv. Hope thiz helpz
23 Nov
Congrats Amanda
23 Nov
I would recommend Cardio and ab exercises. The stomach is the hardest thing I think to get into shape after having kids. Congrats on the little one
Image_thumb
40 Posts
Nov 24, 2013 4:43am
via iOS
Walk walk walk!!!! Strap baby in a carrier close to your beating heart and move mommy!! Hold off on abs until your 6 week appt with your OB but in the mean time concentrate on holding your post prego tummy muscles tight when walking, standing cooking or doing dishes etc... I am 8 months pp and just now starting to see my body going back to pre preggers shape and I worked out right up until the morning I has my babe so BE PATIENT and listen to your body! Push a bit harder when you feel good, rest and stay hydrated, congrats on the new little one!
10 Dec
Sounds like some cracking advise there!
Image_thumb
21 Posts
Dec 10, 2013 8:05pm
via Android

i just had my second 7 weeks ago and just now starting to run. i had a.c section though so i had to take it easy for a while. I've been doing planks and running and can already feel a difference.

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Dec 10, 2013 8:20pm
via Android

Well done! Two kids and in as well a shape as you are.. well done!

Icon_missing_thumb
10 Posts
Dec 10, 2013 9:20pm
via Android

Well I would suggest u wait a lil u just had a baby give ur body some time to be back to normal. Wait for the ok from doc I thinkĀ  walking right now would be the best to start :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51