Any other mothers out there who needs to lose a ton.

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 17, 2013 1:49am
via Android

Cuz I gained a ton during/after two 9lbs babies. And I NEED to snap back for me....any other moms need motivation im here and hopefully your here for me too :) lets do it!

17 Dec
You can do it!
17 Dec
WE can do it! :)
17 Dec
I had 2, 8lb babies, so I feel your pain. I am 5 2 and 228lbs, I want to be down to 160!! I've already lost 10 lbs since 11/14/2013! We CAN do this!!
31 Dec
Hi ya ;) yep after my last one.. my weight has been up and down and now I so want to sort it out ... so yeah lets get on it
20 Jan
Right there with you ladies
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 17, 2013 2:20am
via Android

We can! Thats awesome!  You lost 101lbs I cant wait to see my results!

Image_thumb
21 Posts
Dec 17, 2013 10:58pm
via Android

i have 2 babies too and i need to lose about 25 lbs :)  i just started working out 2 weeks ago and have already lost 5!

18 Dec
Hi Brittany and sara...I'm a mother of 4 an I've been on a mission to lose my bully fat...lol and to just be in better shape,so I can relate; I can also use some help too,and can be of too.It's my second day on here,I feel good about it.
18 Dec
How has this site kept ya'll in tuned?
23 Dec
I can relate Sarah, Regina, & Brittany to having 4 kids as well. But my youngest is 7 and i've had 2 C-sections with my last 2 kids. I worked out for 2 days give or take over the years, & I know that's not nothing, because I use to be real athletic before & after my first 2 kids. I really want to lose my baby fat and tone up my body. But I do someday, want to become a woman body builder (not the manly kind, but the sexy kind) lol! But I need a lot of help....
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Dec 23, 2013 4:04am
via iOS
Does anyone actually want to have an everyday workout partner please kik me : rjones35x
23 Dec
Yes I do! I need it and would really appreciate it.
23 Dec
Kik: rjones35x
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Dec 23, 2013 6:01am
via Android

Hey ladies im down too! I gave birth to my 8lbs  and 4 oz daughter and now I need to lose 50 lbs. I just started working out November 22 and have lost 6 lbs so far. I definitely can step it up a bit. So yes motivation is defiantly appreciate!!!!! I will do the same.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 23, 2013 6:32am
via Android

I've had one baby, and my goal is to lose 50 pounds. I've tried to lose it plenty of times but never stay fully motivated and end up just stopping. I really want to get to my goal weight this go round!!

23 Dec
I have 65 I want to lose. And I relate completely! Ive had a difficult time! With self motivation also. Hopefully it works out!
20 Jan
Self Motivation seems to be a stinker with me too A majority of my time is actually looking after my 16 month old son these days I really hope this forum and random exercises help achieve my goals I need to lose 40 lbs to be considered healthy with the doctors My goal really is to sculpt my body and keep it that way
23 Jul
I had my fourth child 15 months ago and still haven't lost my baby weight. I'm a stay at home mother and all I do is watch after my children and do online college. My problem is that I haven't lost any pregnancy weight and its making me depressed and unmotivated. I used yo be toned and weigh less and no I can't get it off. I need someone to help motivate me and me motivate them.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 23, 2013 6:41am
via Android

Thanks, I hope it works for you too!! It definitely makes it a lil harder havin a baby to take care of too. Its easy to forget that you need to take care of yourself too. Its so important to take time to yourself and achieve your goals.

23 Dec
I understand where you are coming from. I am a African woman and i used to weigh 75 kg before my 2 kids now i am 85 kg. Motivation can help a lot for one to lose the baby fat
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 31, 2013 7:23am
via iOS
So glad to have found moms that have the dame issue as I have. My Son was born 6 months ago (3,5kg) and now I need to lose 15 kilo's. My target is to get back in my own clothes (size 38) on his first birthday this summer. Completely understatement Stormie. It is a real challenge to be there 24/7 for your child and still look after yourself. I forget every once and a while.
God luck to you all!
31 Dec
Understatement should be understand!
Dec 31, 2013 11:18am
via Android

I am a mother of 4and can relate to all the mothers out there. However we must take care of ourselves now because, believe me, the longer you put it off the harder it is to fight your way back. Lots of us need motivation from other woman, so I am glad that there is a forum like this for us ladies to support each other.

Image_thumb
63 Posts
Dec 31, 2013 11:27am
via Android

I am trying to shed 10kilos after 4 kids...i  losts 2 so far in a month. Yeah i have the same issue with stopping when ever i started before but now i decided to stay commited. How i did it..i made friends who motivated me, i am on myfinesspal so i get to log my meals every day and see  their updates  too..it made me serious. I also downloaded more apps for exercises,noom and dietplan..for my meals. I wont mind more friends on myfitnesspal(more friends means more motivation) so if any one is on there my id is maliyah7.  Cheers.

20 Jan
Just wanted to give you a heads up that I'm adding you k

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51