Help Pleasee

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 24, 2013 1:03am
via Android

Okay so my son is 4months old, I was about 110 before I had him and I can't get back to that... With my first child I was back to pre baby weight the same week. This time I'm not that lucky. I also have this thing going on where the bottom of my stomach sticks out more than the rest, it almost looks like a line where my jeans begin and stomach pops out more. I can't tell if its skin from where I was so big pregnant or if its fat I can get rid of. I would love and appreciate any advice. TIA

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 24, 2013 1:29am
via Android

I'm not in a medical field but I can tell you it's from the pregnancy it's not fat as you think see a doctor

Image_thumb
139 Posts
Dec 24, 2013 2:55am
via Android

Planks(front and sides) for general core strengthening.
Work on your obliques(sides) to help tighten and draw this skin upwards.  Doing lower abdominals can actually push your pooch outward.  DO NOT get in the habit of spot reducing(just because you want to lose size in your lower stomach does not mean you should do all lower abdominal work-- it can actually make it worse.  Just because you bounced back quickly after your first child does not mean it will happen this time.  Be patient, focus on your diet and cardio.

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 24, 2013 2:04pm
via Android

No it wasn't a c-section. Honestly my diet sucks. I've never had to work out or watch what I eat so I never did. But now I need to and I need to exercise and I have no clue where to start!

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 24, 2013 2:05pm
via Android

Thanks!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51