Losing that baby belly

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 7:22pm
via iOS
So I'm new here and I have done a few workouts, I used to weigh about 115lbs before I got pregnant with my son. He is now nine months and I'm struggling to lose the last 10-20lbs. I gained about 60+ pounds with him and with diet and cutting out soda I've lost some I'm now around 150lbs and would like to get down to at least 120-130. I'm 5ft 6....most of the weight is my stomach and hips.. Thanks for any advice
06 Jan
I gained the same amount when i got pregnant. and lost it all two weeks after he was born now i have loose skin ): so try loosing it slowy and the right way. doing cardio,planks, etc..
06 Jan
Good Luck!
06 Jan
Thanks yeah, I lost some of it by changing my diet, and I also started workout DVDs but could never find one I felt comfortable with. I like these workouts on here, I know I probably won't get as small as I was before but I'd like to at least shed the belly lol it's kinda embarrassing when my son thinks it's funny to smack my belly and watch it jiggle..good luck to you as well maybe we can motivate each other! Some days I'll need it!
06 Jan
I am the same size and weight as you and looking to lose my last 25 pounds from having 2 kids. Good luck!!
06 Jan
The only dvds I have ever had any luck with was a 20 min. Kickboxing or some of the jillian michaels dvds. I'm new here do I'm still tryn to figure out what I like on here.
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 11:27pm
via Android

My kids are 2 and 4 and I've had time to find something I like. With dvds I would lose interest cause it was so monotonous so I've tried all mine again, but I got so bored I gave up For awhile. I like the variety too thts wht I need I think.

06 Jan
I agree mine is 9 months and I love him to death! He is my first so being 20 I kinda over did it and let my cravings get the best of me! The DVDs do seem monotoned plus my fiancée is a farm hand so he's not here a lot of the times so it's nice to have people who are doing the same thing as me that can motivate and talk to me :)
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 11:54pm
via Android

I'm always here. I'm a stay at home mom. 

06 Jan
Thanks me too!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51