Birth control problems??

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 15, 2014 12:40am
via iOS
I've been working out for two weeks some days walking and some days working out on here, that being said after my son was born I had mirena iud put in, recently I've noticed a lot of pain in my pelvic and abdominal area...I was wondering if anyone else has had problems with this particular birth control?
15 Jan
Just about every woman I know with the iud has experienced the same problems, which led me the the decision to not get one and then....welcome baby boy lol!! Is def get in to see the doc as they can shift and detach, cause tearing and bleeding....just to be sure ad avoid infection or other complications
15 Jan
See I agree with you all I think I'll have it removed from what I have been reading it causes abdominal pain, moodiness, depression, and weight gain and I have been having a lot of those symptoms. Almost everyone I have talked to after I got it said they had it removed! I just wanted to see if anyone else had had problem before I committed to removing it and finding a new bc
15 Jan
I never use brith control in my life... rather real nature body no matter Wat happen should be happier. ...
18 Jan
Girl hear your bdy if something dosent feel ok.go get that checked out.i had the mirena iud 4 1 yr 1/2 and then got it out becouse me and my husband wanted another bby.but i never had any pain. The prblm was that the strings hurted my husband. So the doc had 2 cut them shorter. Every woman is diffrent.but the bad thing is that when igot it remuved out. My bdy took like 6 mnths 2 get pregnt.cuz the mirena iud contains hormons. So even after getting it out your bdy.it still is having some of that mirena hormon....
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 15, 2014 12:56am
via Android

I've never had that form of birth control but my friend has had the same problem and end up having a second child I do not recommend that form of birth control but its up to you please contact your doctor cause it can cause medical issues

Image_thumb
21 Posts
Jan 15, 2014 1:21am
via Android

It could have moved. I would go to doc. Mine wouldn't stay where it was supposed to.

Image_thumb
21 Posts
Jan 15, 2014 3:10am
via Android

If I were you I'd get the nexplanon.  Its a lil implant that goes in your arm. I've had it for six months. And i love it. It works great hardly any side effects.

15 Jan
I heard about that one and was going to talk to the doctor about it, my doctor never said anything about weight gain with this iud but I defiantly have notice no matter what I did and how much I worked out and watched what I ate I wouldn't budge in measurements or weight so I got really discouraged and stopped( had a little bit of depression) and now I'm back at it, but I came across an article as well talking about mirena cause fertility problems in a percentage of women and it was almost half so that concerns...
15 Jan
Yes it can damage the lining of your uterus. So if its bothering you. I'd get it checked. My lil wire always poked my bf. He hated it. Lol
15 Jan
Lol ya mine doesn't like it as well, but it's like the more I research on it the more I want it taken out! A lot of people have problems with it moving on them which I think is what happened that or like my friend said I could have developed a cyst( her mom had one and had to have surgery)
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jan 15, 2014 12:16pm
via Android

I had that same problem. I had extreme abdominal pain and my ob/gyn removed the iud and told me it caused me to have a cyst and that was causing me agonizing pain.

15 Jan
See mines not extremely bad, but I've realized here lately it's caused me pain I have an appointment Friday to get it removed, I've defiantly heard more good than bad with this one

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51