Losing that baby weight

2 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Feb 11, 2014 3:34am
via Android

My beautuful baby girl is almost 2 months old. After a c section and 9 months of packing on the pounds Im ready to burn some fat and get my abs back. My goal is to lose 15 lbs and get back in shape so I can fit back into my pre pregnancy clothes. Any other new moms out there?

139 Posts
Feb 13, 2014 3:11am
via Android

First off, congratulations on your daughter.   Diet and cardio are your best bets.  My daughter is almost 5 and I remember when she was that young we tried to sleep when she slept so finding time to exercise was tough but found if you can exercise with her it made it easy.  If can be as simple as doing squats while pressing her over head(lifting her in the air.), walking lunges(vs rocking her to sleep), baby biceps curls(hold on het back or stomach and do curls-remember to support the head though)  and my favorite was placing her on the ground and doing push ups over top of her ,  counting the reps by the number of kisses on her forehead.   P.S.  do not attempt after she has just eaten, up and down movements are not pretty after that.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51