Just had a baby need to loose weight

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 25, 2014 4:07pm
via Android

Anybody have any ideas ? Need to loose weight in my belly nd legs nd a diet plan!?

25 Aug
I just had my baby 3 months ago time to shead lbs also
25 Aug
Had my daughter 2 weeks ago nd I feel horrible bout my body lol. I have a son that's a year old so it's like I'm trying to loose weight from both pregnancies lmao
25 Aug
I know exactly how you feel I have twin boys that are 3
25 Aug
Have you been trying to loose weight? Are you on any kind of diet that works?
25 Aug
after I have the boys I lost about 50 pounds and then I got pregnant I was just drinking lots of water I'm walking after having this baby girl I'm just now starting to work out again I'm not really on a special diet because I am breastfeeding but I have found that my intake of water helps a lot you're supposed to drink half of your body weight in ounces so if you weigh 200 pounds you drink 100
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Aug 30, 2014 5:04am

I think noe you should only focus on baby because as you said your baby is 3 months old so he needs breastfeeding and it is very important for baby growth and for proper breast feeding you can use hug-a-bub baby carrier. For more details visit http://www.hugabub.com/flex/the-hugabub-traditional-ring-sling/167/1.

10481162_10204264891771599_1548858934016932056_n_thumb
1 Post
Aug 30, 2014 3:38pm
via Android

It took time to put it in and it takes time for it to come off. My daughter is 2.5 months old and I still have 17lbs to come off (put on 42). I was doing good walking or going to the gym till I went back to work three weeks ago. Now I only have two hours in the evening with her. That time is precious so I'm only working out on the weekends now. If you are nursing you can't diet but you can eat healthy, wholesome food. In a year you'll have more time for workouts. Right now love and bond with that precious baby. Believe me, I HATE wearing jeans that are two sizes bigger or having a giant muffin top but not a much as I would hate to miss the smiles and cooing that will be gone too soon.

30 Aug
Awe i guess i should look at it that way. I was only paying attention to what i saw in the mirror
30 Aug
If you get an hour lunch break at work you could always walk then. I only get thirty minutes from the time I clock out at my computer till I have to clock back in. My biggest issue is my mom lives with us. She is always baking! Bring hot cookies in after a stressful day at work, I'm all in!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51