Eating like crazy!

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 28, 2014 8:19am
via Android

I hate it I have a 3 month old baby and a 5 yr old I am currently breastfeeding and for some reason I Cant stop eating I gained 20 pounds ! I need to lose weight I need help what can I do????

Image_thumb
37 Posts
Aug 28, 2014 9:39am

First congratulations on your new family member. You should try to find out why you're eating like crazy. Do you actually feel hungry? Or are you bored or stressed and then eat? You could try to eat smaller portions but more often like 5 times a day. And when you want something to eat but it's more like a craving try fresh fruits and vegetables. You could e.g. prepare some carrot or apple slices and store them in the fridge. Also drink lots of water. It will keep you healthy and your stomach full. You can try to add mint, basil leaves, lemon slices or even shredded ginger to it to add flavour. Best luck :)

28 Aug
Thank you ! I do drink at least 8 cups of water I asked docter to c if its normal that I'm eating like crazy they said its normal BC I'm breastfeeding!
29 Aug
Congrats on your new addition to the family and check out my products on my website www.bbyamberlee.vemma.com they are really healthy for you and we have meal replacements protein shakes

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51