Post baby workout team

2 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Sep 5, 2014 3:19pm
via Android

Hello all! I'm currently trying to find women who recently had a baby and want to loose the baby weight. I'm currently weighing 140 pounds and am 5 ft 3 inches. My prebaby weight was 118 pounds. My goal is 125 pounds. Let's motivate each other to get our sexy back and be milfs! (Mothers in love with fitness) :)

I'm starting with 3 days a week of casual work outs at 1/2 hour a workout. I plan to add a work out once a week until 5 a week. Then amping it up to a full hour!

Right now I don't have a "diet plan" per say,  but am starting to pick healthier food. Would love suggestions.

Let's do weekly weigh ins. Say every wednesday.... to look forward to the middle of the week.!

Let's start and motivate eachother. I need the motivation and love feedback.

05 Sep
Got a 1 1/2 year old. Been tring for a year to get motivated to weight. To friends to help motivate me. I currently 180. I want to lose 50LBS. Hope to join in on ur plan : )
05 Sep
I've been in the same boat as you ladies fornquite a few years now. My oldest will be 5 years old in a few months, my youngest 2 years old & my dreaded mommy pouch is still hanging around. Pre-pregnancy I was 130 lbs respectively. My goal is to lose the 10 lbs I've unwillingly gained & maintained. I'm looking forward to getting some exercises done from the Workout Trainer & getting results. We can do it ladies. ( :
05 Sep
Hi Ladies. Thanks for your comments. We can do it and accomplish our goals. I SAY BABY STEPS IS THE WAY TO GO. Better than nothing. I just see myself always starting something and never finish because I had no support. So I am doing a weigh in on Wednesday. I report my excersize as I go. Hope you ladies do the same.
06 Sep
I would like to join too. I had my son 16 months ago and I'm ready to lose this weight. I am currently 180 lbs but need to lose 50 lbs go get to my pre-pregnancy weight.
07 Sep
I will tell my girlfriend about this site and post. She wants to lose the weight from 3 kids she wants to get down to 130 from about 160 and I'm trying to help. I'm sure you can all help because your all on the same page
2 Posts
Dec 2, 2014 2:42pm
via Android

Hi Ladies! Is this motivational team still going? My Sugar is now 7 weeks old & the doctor has released me to start exercising. I'm ready to get back into shape!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51