Excersizing mama

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 9, 2014 1:28pm
via Android

Need help on good workouts I can include my kids in or something effective while I'm taking care of them!! Multitasking!!!

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 9, 2014 2:31pm
via Android

How old is ur kids

09 Dec
7,6,3, and 1
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 9, 2014 2:40pm
via Android

7,6,3, and 1

Image_thumb
520 Posts
Dec 9, 2014 5:27pm
via Android

Yoga I hear kids love that and they look so cute trying to do the different poses copying you or you could do pushups with one of them on top of you or use one of them to hold your legs while doing crunches, you could have a little competition between them for who could do the most pushups etc

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Dec 11, 2014 6:28am
via Android

Yoga is fun to do with kids!
But it all depends on what they like. I have 3 boys myself (9, 6 and 6)- one of them really likes to try and do whatever I'm doing with dumbbells (I have a spare pair of extra light ones). Also all of them like to attempt doing planks every now and then. I don't try to make them do those the right way, just however they find the most comfortable :D . And one of my boys usually tries to do cardio stuff with me (again, on his own rules and just for fun).
So def. just let them try out different stuff and always tell them how great they are doing - they're gonna love it!

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Dec 11, 2014 6:31am
via Android

Oh, and ask them to count your reps! Emphasize how important that is and that you can't count those without them, so they feel all important

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51