Kids and meals???

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Dec 14, 2014 3:36am
via Android

I'm new to this a few days ago been doing a work out on here and befor this I did most of the insanity workout but my problem I think to losing weight is eating, but I have a 2 year old and we are on a tight budget so how can I eat better to help lose weight with these variables?
Ideas would help!

14 Dec
Healthy food and snacks don't have to break you. Load up on eggs, yogurt (plain), get some cheese sticks for snacks, peanut butter, celery. You'll be surprised as you wean yourself off sugar how much the kids can go without, too! My kids will eat plain yogurt now, I used to give em a tsp of jelly for flavor. My kids love having a healthy smoothy for a snack too! We offense do banana, mango and greens with low fat milk and ice for dessert. In the summer we'll add berries. Find the low sugar (even better if it avoids...
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Nov 24, 2015 5:52am

I am always worried during his preschool time,whether my kid is having meal which I am packing to his tiffin box. Any ideas and how should I check about this.

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 15, 2016 6:45am

Its problem of every mother having toddlers at house.One of my friend used to give egg omlet and some dryfruits daily, to keep her daughter healthy and to keep her brain strong.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51