I'm new!

3 posts | Original | Recent
5 Posts
Jan 4, 2015 5:33am
via Android

Hi so I just found this app it looks cool so far! I' just had a baby girl 10 weeks ago and I'm having trouble losing the baby weight... it's depressing I'm 23, I went from 112 to now 135 I'm only 5'1 so I'm desperate to lose this weight by March. I want to start the Adkins and start working out but as some of u know it's hard with a newborn! And I'm nursing so that takes a lot of time too but I really want to get back into shape. I need motivation and tips and ppl to talk to that can relate would be awesome too :) is anyone else doing the Adkins. ? What's the best way to start a diet and exercise...I haven't worked out in a long time! I never needed too before, but now I do thanks to having a baby lol

821 Posts
Jan 4, 2015 6:58am
via Android

Your best bet is researching clean eating as a lifestlye not a diet. Have a cheat day so you don't drive yourself crazy not eating the things you love. Bodybuilding.com has a lot of great nutrition and exercise plans for free. Start there, that's my advice.

82 Posts
Jan 4, 2015 7:43am
via Android

Go for a 30 min walk with your baby

04 Jan
I would except I'm in WA and it's like 10 degrees, super snowy ...I'm from CA definitely not use to this weather...I've been walking on the treadmill though:/

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51