Had a baby and looking to loose my weight

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 5, 2015 10:53pm
via Android

I had my daughter 4 months ago and now im looking to loose this extra weight ! Anybody have any ideas on what i can do??

05 Jan
Hey, I feel any cardio is your best bet. Anything that gets you sweating. More like intense workouts on here. Good kuck
05 Jan
05 Jan
Thanks girl!
06 Jan
Check out Freelee the banana girl on YouTube! eat as much as you want and get lean!
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Jan 6, 2015 1:28am
via Android

Cardio mixed with lifting weights is the proven way to burn the most fat. Plus by lifting weights you'll build muscle so loose skin from losing just baby weight won't be too much an issue. Hope you get to where your going.

06 Jan
Thanks!
06 Jan
Your very welcome teresea:-)
Image_thumb
108 Posts
Jan 6, 2015 5:31am
via Android

Eat really clean and you ll lose weight easy

Img_5033_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 25, 2015 3:38am

i just my first baby 6weeks ago. I started eating healthy literally the morning I gave birth. LOl because the day I went into labor, I literally ate pizza, pasta and philly cheesesteak all that day. So Once baby was born I wanted to start eating healthy right away. I started walking 2weeks postpartum and Jogging one month. Now the past 2weeks I have started light work outs (lunges, planks, etc) so I went to my 6week postpartum check this week and have already lost 35 of the 50 pounds I gained and I have been losing 1.5-2pounds a week the last 2 weeks, so If I continue on this track, I should be back at my pre pregnancy weight in 2months. I have been documenting my progress and also have compiled info on how to lose weight in general because I have gained and lost weight multiple times before pregnancy (modeling) check it out at smartdietandweightloss dot com  ^_^

02 Feb
Hey.. Check out "Mommy & Me Workout" http://skm.me/app_dl/workout_trainer?src=sa
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 2, 2015 7:22am
via Android

Hey..
Check out my "Mommy & Me Workout"
Good luck

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51