Motivation buddies please.

4 posts | Original | Recent
4 Posts
Jan 15, 2015 12:19pm
via Android

Give birth to my baby boy in December and I'm now left with a not fat but not not-so-nice jelly belly. I'm looking for people to give me tips on food & excersise.. We can motivate each other.

11 Feb
I am willing to shoot you a message, reminder, or some encouragement to keep you going. Good luck with your journey.
11 Feb
Thank you very much.. I cannot reply if your account is private though
1 Post
Jan 15, 2015 1:27pm
via Android

Breast feeding is the best way to lose the baby fat.  Unfortunately  child care at gyms dont take infants. Depending on where you live and weather permitting get a jogger stroller and get out there power walking. Also the app MyFitnessPal is an awesome way to count calories if you stick with it. Good luck to you and enjoy your new baby!

1 Post
Feb 11, 2015 11:55am

Don't be so depressed by your fat figure as this normal of gaining wait after pregnancy. As said that breastfeeding can loose much weight you don't have to worry about it. There are many new breastfeeding tops that gives you comfort while nursing babies you can check this from here,

3 Posts
Mar 3, 2015 10:45am
via Android

I'm still nursing my eighteen month old I do cardio daily about 20 mins and I watch what I eat I had two c sections so I feel your pain....drink lots of water and keep your skin supple with a good body lotion and exfoliate regularly these things helped me best of luck honey

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51