Trying to shed pregnancy weight with a busy baby

5 posts | Original | Recent

971068_584439614922023_1221905535_n_thumb
1 Post
Feb 11, 2015 11:14pm
via Android

I want to shed off the 50 pounds i gained over my pregnancy but my son will not nap or let me put him down for too long. Any suggestions? Im so desperate. I feel like my weight is what is keeping my husband so distant from me

11 Feb
Put baby on the floor, and do kneeling push-ups. Use baby as a weight and do Russian twists. There are a few other exercises that you can incorporate the baby into. I know my daughter when tiny loved the push ups because she would giggle when I came down to her. Give it time, it will come.
11 Feb
Don't give up hun. I also downloaded this app to shed some baby fat..it is hard..my son is 2 and I have not done anything to lose the extra 60lbs yet...so I am hoping this app would help me out...I usually do better with a friend, drink lots of water to help melt the fat and take a body clense...like a detox or tonic to clean your body.. this helps you get rid of build up in your system and helps u lose the weight easier...
12 Feb
Just to be clear, I was giving a thumbs up to the advice that you were given. Good luck with your fitness journey. Cherod
12 Feb
Kambucha is nasty but it helps. Its like an ancient tonic. Drink lots of water and work out at least 15 mins a day I'm still working on my 50lbs too and my daughter is 1
10 Apr
Do you have a stroller???? I made up a stroller workout that you can do at home of outside. If you r interested let me know because that is my main struggle when it comes to working out.... Having a fussy baby. I also made a workout where I hold her the whole time and ends up being a good weight lol but definitely the stroller workout is the best and my legs and abs are on fire after it.
Image_thumb
382 Posts
Feb 12, 2015 5:51pm
via Android

Diet is the most important. Exercise is always good, but you won't lose weight on exercise alone. And since it's all about diet, you don't have any excuses, do you. :D

10325250_10200322252296543_5201973108011183328_n_thumb
1 Post
Apr 7, 2015 12:14am
via Android

i just had my second son... and he is so fussy! so I understand your issues with finding time. I am working on diet first then as he starts napping i am adding in exercise when possible.
if you want a workout buddy (s) we should start a new mommy group... hold each other accountable

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Apr 7, 2015 4:33pm

I just had my 4th child and gained 65 pounds what i found out that works for me is i incorporate my kids in on my work out. My 3 and 15month old take turns sitting on my back while i plank or do push ups i also use them as dumbells for my arms workout. my newborn i keep him on the floor and do exercises and hold him as i squat. I also use certain supplements to help burn the fat and keep the weight off. 

10 Apr
I do this too. I have a 6 month old and she is a good weight or I do a stroller workout for about an hour. I am taking a Seabuckthorn supplement with omega 7 and Shakeology to help keep the weight off.
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 7, 2015 5:24pm
via Android

You can do it. I have twins!! I lost all the weight that I gain just doing diet for less than 4 months and now Im starting to workout. I was depressed actually as my babies were born prematurely at 24 weeks and I wasnt eating very well because of that, but Im sure that doing diet will work.

My babies are 4 corrected months, very demanding and Im taking care of them all day by myself.

I lost more than 20 pounds.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51