Workouts for belly fat

4 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 15, 2015 10:19am
via Android

So I use to be much healthier but I gained 100 lbs while pregnant. My baby is now 4 and I can not seem to lose more them 20 lbs and then gain it back... and never in the belly. It is where most of my extra weight is and I just don't know what to do. Any ideas?

Image_thumb
382 Posts
Mar 15, 2015 12:11pm
via Android

Focus on diet, do intensive cardio and weight training. Diet is THE most important and does NOT mean starving yourself or depriving yourself of everything. If you do that, you're most likely to go back to your old ways and end up gaining the weight back.

Read through Scotty K's post "Want to lose or gain weight" for some scientific background on how the body works. I'm happy to help you if you have questions or need something explained after reading it.

What you need is a lifestyle change. To lose fat permanently, you need to change whatever you are doing "wrong" now. Focus on your size rather than your weight, it's dress sizes you want to drop and not numbers on the scale, right?

About the belly fat I unfortunately have to say it's usually the last fat your body gives up. But that doesn't mean YOU should give up!

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 18, 2015 3:21pm
via Android

I have a very strange body type. I am 5'4 and have veer large muscles.  I was a size 12 and 170 lbs and was 16 % body fat (other then my very large breasts) so now I am 100 pounds more and I would say only 30 lbs of that max is in my arms and legs and  maybe another 20 spread throughout the rest of my trunk and about another 10 in my breasts (I am an m or n cup) and 40is all in my stomach.  I am at such a loss. I use to be super healthy but now I feel exhausted and weak all the time.  I need to lose this weight. My kid is to active for me to be slow lol.

18 Mar
All bodies are different and where the fat is stored is genetically determined. I get a big belly too, and especially from eating things that are wrong for me. If I eat a lot of carbs my belly just swells up both from bloating and fat being stored.
18 Mar
True good thing to think about thank you
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 18, 2015 3:22pm
via Android

Thank you for your info by the way

18 Mar
You're welcome!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51