New mommies losing baby weight

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 24, 2015 9:42pm
via Android

I had a baby 7 months ago and now ready to lose the baby weight!
Any new mommies out there ready to do the same,here for support.

25 May
I'm 9 months pp and I am so ready to get back down to my pre bAby body
25 May
Not I obviously, but great luck to you. I hope you reach your goals
28 May
I have a 3 year old and 11 month old and I'm trying to lose my stubborn belly pooch! I've gotten better at eating healthy but need the motivation to workout when home with my kids!
15 Jun
I Just Posted Something Similar To This. I Want To Lose My "Mommy Pooch"
Image_thumb
214 Posts
May 25, 2015 1:21am
via Android

I've got an almost 2 year old(and a 4 y/o lol) (: It's hard at first(well for me it was) to get back into it, but don't let anything stand in your way from achieving your goals! I waited way too long after I had him to try and lose the weight and in general, just be fit like I was. Not doing that next time!

Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 25, 2015 1:46am
via Android

Thank you.
I really need all the support i want to be fit but i have a hard time since i love food but i know i am ready for the challenge

25 May
I loved food too. I just realized if I didn't stop eating so much, I'd never get where I want. Those pregnancy cravings you get while pregnant carried over to after having him and way after I stopped breastfeeding. It was crazy! Almost 2 years later, I decided to get with it and start doing something. Way too long of you ask me lol
18 Jun
That's true amber im just sonin love with food to but I stopped it and I never thought I could leave it but i feel so good now and even my stretchmarks on my hips are gone so I just got a little bit on my tummy but it doesn't matter much to me bc I gave birth to my beautiful children's good luck girls
Image_thumb
1 Post
May 25, 2015 2:34am
via Android

I have a 5 year old son. And I'm still trying to lose my baby weight. So far, yoga & Pilate's are helping me

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 15, 2015 6:49pm
via Android

My lo is 13 months now and I really need to loose this baby weight.  I also have PCOS so this will be a challenge for me. 

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Jun 16, 2015 11:57pm
via Android

My babies are about 19 months and 4 months old so I'm right there with ya ladies. If you need support or a swift kick in the toosh to motivate you, I'm here for you!

Preg_038_thumb
13 Posts
Jun 17, 2015 11:45pm
via Android

Hi ladies,

I also trying to lose weight after having my son who is now two and a half. currently I have lost approximately 90 pounds. However, I am still trying to lose 30 more pounds. So far doing the programs on this app has been great! But occasionally I still need motivation after a long day of working playdate and caring for my baby Husband lol. Have a healthy day

Image_thumb
71 Posts
Jun 18, 2015 12:10am
via Android

I know how u feel but get it girl this is the perfect time to start a new life I have to kids my daughter is 3 and my son is 18 month so it was soo hard for me to lose weight but I didn't give up I lost 8 kg for 4 months so girls just get it seriously and start working out good luck to all mommy's

19 Jun
I'm going to try to keep getting it. It us not as easy to get or keep the weight off. About to try to get a quick work out in. GIRLS RULE THE WORLD especially mommies
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jul 9, 2015 2:42am
via Android

I am with you my baby is 6mos and I am so ready.. it is hard I been doing a lot of walking and thought I was loosing until I got on the scale .this is baby #3 for me this one seems to be taken an harder time to get rid of the belly because I had to have a c section so it's was hard to get right into working out but we can do this with motivation form each other.  I have a few friends who are great motivation for me as well but they didn't just have a baby.

09 Jul
Of course we here to help u girl just good luck and don't never give up us women's go through everything and this is nothing for us okk lol

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51