6 week postpartum

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 10, 2015 2:53pm
via Android

Had to stop working out after first trimester due to being sick and super excited to be back! Now how to stay on top of this with a crying baby

10 Jul
Try out the Mommy Got Muscles program in the forums. There's a 3 week plan in there to help kick start the habit, it's a four day split. There's about 30 workouts I've created along with help from others; each being between 5 - 15 minutes with different intensity level, that can all be broken up to fit ANY schedule. It was designed for you.
15 Aug
I have a 6yo and a 7 week old. On hard days i put the baby in a front carrier (she loves it, maybe your baby will too) and we take a walk which normally ends up at the park lol power walking really helps and you can even do squats and lunges with baby in the carrier to mix up the walk. I'm back to work next week and will have even less time to exercise than I do now, this will probably be my back up exercise for most days of the week lol
Image_thumb
55 Posts
Jul 10, 2015 4:13pm
via iOS
It's okay to hit a funk. When you do just remember to stick to your lean foods and do a full body workout whenever you can such as running or cycling.
10 Jul
I hike twice a week :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51