HELP NEED MY Pre mommy body BACK

2 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Jan 21, 2016 2:00am
via Android

Need help getting my pre mommy body back any suggestions

28 Jan
You WILL lose weight if you start doing one three things; 1) Distance Running 2) High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) or 3) Martial Arts. Now, everyone is different however, as a college student who's major is Exercise Kinesiology, from what I've learned, I would recommend what I've been successful with as far as weight loss. Distance Running, and Martial Arts.
28 Jan
The specific systems of martial arts that are best for weight loss are: Tae Kwon Do, Muay Thai/Thai Boxing, Jiu-Jitsu, Shotokan, Judo, Isshinryu, and a system that stems from in Southern Chinese Gung Fu called Silat Tekpi. Now, I have sampled each one of these systems and the ones that have helped me with weight loss the most are Jiu-Jitsu, Tae Kwon Do and Muay Thai.
1 Post
Jan 28, 2016 7:03pm
Hey! Start with small changes like eating clean natural foods and getting just 30 min of exercise a day; that will start you on your way! Not sure if you have ever heard of Beachbody (they do the 21 day fix among other programs). I'm a Beachbody Coach and offer free personal coaching when you do a program. People get great results! Check out for more info. Good luck! Amanda

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51