Breast-feeding and weight loss!!

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 13, 2016 6:56am
via Android

Seeking tips for nutrition and exercise to lose weight while breastfeeding!! Share your thoughts and experiences

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 13, 2016 7:22am
via Android

Following..would love some advice

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 14, 2016 3:27am
via Android

I love the coconut water tip! I have a 2yo and a 4 month old.  I gained 43 lbs and lost half so far.  I eat fairly healthy but having 2 so close in age means a lot of Starbucks and quick/easy meals.  Trying to change that :) Luckily spring and summer have many more seasonal fruits and veggies that I enjoy.
You can never have too much water when pregnant or breastfeeding lol!

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 14, 2016 9:05pm
via Android

I'm exclusively breastfeeding a 3 month old and I've been wondering the same thing, so I'm following as well.

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 15, 2016 4:40am
via Android

There is a workout program on here called Fit Mama: Post-Pregnancy. I started it today. It is on the easier side but a great way to get started or just add to whatever you are already doing. This program should not affect milk supply because of the short times and low intensity. Let's get fit while breastfeeding!!!

Oh, and I know it does contain a good bit of sugar but drinking regular Gatorade helps keep my supply up. Still need to get some more coconut water! Lol

15 Apr
Nice! Let us know how it goes for you! Oh and coconut water is even a better and healthier alternative to Gatorade
15 Apr
Thanks girl! Will do. Agreed!!!! lol :)
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 21, 2016 6:11am
via Android

I've been working out using three different programs for 1 week and lost 4lbs. Haven't changed my diet, just adding more exercise.  So far my supply has not been affected either.  I have been pumping less but that's because little man is eating more (possible growth spurt??).

How is everyone doing?

21 Apr
Doing well!!! Went for our 2month checkup today for her shots and everything looks good! Still working out and trying to maintain my healthy diet. Haven't lost any weight this week but my clothes fit me(some even feel loose!) Supply is still great!!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51